Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Penis! hahaha abused the thing kind of not really
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well, we could discuss it here. I have all of the items in a set now, but i'm unsure of who sent, so I can't work out who to send to :/
[Doxa] Apply for Doxa
If you would like to join Clan Doxa, then you must follow this strict layout that I have provided.

Belt:
Past Clans:
Time spent on IRC/Forum:
Timezone/location:
Why you want to join:

This is just an example, so you may follow this perfectly, you could be a 10th Dan Black belt with 10000 posts but it all hinders on whether you are Doxa material. We are very laid back, easy going people so if you don't fit the requirements, you will not be in.

Good luck :P
Last edited by Corey; Dec 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM.
~update~

Alright, i've sent stuff out with much distress. If you're not happy with what happened, i'll take full blame and rip the shit out of me. Extreme pressure, 'cause I didn't know who sent what, and what to send to who. So yea, take up anything with me and we can work something out.

Also, 20k in the Doxabank.
Last edited by Corey; Dec 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM.
Yeah its up to him, but I don't want him to fuck up the clan. wich I don't think he will because I trust him.
im away for 4 days starting... now... (25th) and as soon as i get back home, i'll finish the mod that Fezch wanted.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
1K for the first person to find out where I live. (not for any other clan apart from Doxa. Or Corey.)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD