Ranking
Just act like everybody is 12. I learned how to be more controlled around toddlers playing League like this. Plus, I'm never toxic.

Unless you play Riven...
Or you counter jungle me...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I trained myself to stop caring as much by playing hearthstone ranked. I'll probably finish up my promos and maybe even play beyond 20 matches by the end of the season :o
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Aren't you like Bronze last season? I really don't remember .-.

Wantz that Sivir skin tho.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Just act like everybody is 12. I learned how to be more controlled around toddlers playing League like this. Plus, I'm never toxic.

Unless you play Riven...
Or you counter jungle me...

Just had a game where I was Elise jungle with an Olaf top lane vs Vlad. I asked him nicely to take a camp at lvl 1 so he could get first blood with ghost and snowball his lane when he teleports back in. Unfortunately for me, it's that time of night where the soloQ quality drops drastically and I'm playing with braindead morons so the Olaf proceeds to take wolves at lvl 1 but walks straight to lane without recalling and dies to the lvl 1 Vladimir because Olaf only had 130hp left. I don't know how people contain themselves sometimes.. makes me cringe soooo hard aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Just had a game where I was Elise jungle with an Olaf top lane vs Vlad. I asked him nicely to take a camp at lvl 1 so he could get first blood with ghost and snowball his lane when he teleports back in. Unfortunately for me, it's that time of night where the soloQ quality drops drastically and I'm playing with braindead morons so the Olaf proceeds to take wolves at lvl 1 but walks straight to lane without recalling and dies to the lvl 1 Vladimir because Olaf only had 130hp left. I don't know how people contain themselves sometimes.. makes me cringe soooo hard aaaaaaaaaaaaa

may i ask
what elo is this?

cuz fucking hell. that sucks.

Remember! There's always hope!

generic story to prove there's always hope (based on a true story)

continuing on from riven changes...

I'm actually happy with the riven changes. Now everyone that says you shouldn't auto between q's are wrong now because your passive only stacks once. This change settles a boundary between good riven players and bad riven players.

So SparChar, just remember. After the riven changes, if their/your riven doesn't use their passive effectively, you have the right to say they suck. If they do use it effectively, just remain quiet and get camped top.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Dude, half of Riven players can win their lanes from just spamming Q W E without auto attacking at the champion's current state. Now, we just need to tone down damages a lil because holy shit that ult damage.
My Replays
Dude, half of Riven players can win their lanes from just spamming Q W E without auto attacking at the champion's current state. Now, we just need to tone down damages a lil because holy shit that ult damage.

I have never lost against a riven that only uses qwe.

Also they're changing the ult so it aint based on the amount of hp left. It's based on a stacking passive gained from auto attacking champs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

I don't know if Riot should nerf a champion based on anecdotal evidence from a silver player :^)
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
may i ask
what elo is this?

cuz fucking hell. that sucks.

Mid-high Gold apparently. >_> People do the most stupidest shit it amazes me how they escaped the fiery clutches of Bronze lmao
Last edited by Holotor; Oct 5, 2015 at 06:13 AM.