Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Allies: Lounge Bar
Alright, i'm going to call in reinforcements to get us all active again. This thread will be for chilled out chat with our allies, these allies are Ęther, Evil, Jolly Roger, Latin, 1336.9 and Piratez.

Allies feel free to post, chat and mingle, in hopes of boosting our activity and finding out more about your clans.

Seeing as this is an open thread, i'f prefer you guys didn't post in out other threads, keep it for here if you need to get something to us.

I was also thinking of maybe sometimes posting a question in here, and giving out TC prizes, but this is just new so there's no rush.

Thanks all, be nice to others, if you have a beef with someone elses clan/clan member don't bring it here or you I will hold personal bans from this thread. Tough love <3
Last edited by Corey; Dec 25, 2009 at 07:31 AM.
Clan Doxa requesting allies.
Hello 1336.9, i'm here to ask if you would like to be allies with Clan Doxa. I have become the leader, and i'm trying to make connections with clans I know and are fond of. Please consider this, and get back to me with an answer. There is no rush, we aren't going anywhere. Thanks for your time.
I think it would look better with the head being just like the rest,kinda like a robot so you don't see the face.I love the legs they are so awesome!
Tint is sex.

I like it!
Adding you to Allies list now.

Does this mean we can post in your board without /invade tags?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I am 12 hours ahead of you. We see any day before the rest of the world.
(just answering his question. Back on topic now.)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The bad thing about that is that by the time that person has gone through all the rooms, and tries to get back into the tourney room, it is usually full.
If you can get some quality back into the head, it would be the bomb.
I used to be able to run. And I have tried flipping before.
It is all a matter of practice makes perfect.
Coloo, when you merge ANYTHING from outside the Leet Chambers into the Recycle Bin within the Leet Chambers, the default setting move the Bin into the normal forums. Don't ask me why, it just does.
You can change that from the drop-down menu you get before merging anything in there and choosing Leet Chambers.
(might post a pic later if you still don't get it. )