Toribash
That actually looks balanced. Fuck all the Riven mains that care enough tho.

Yes, even Faker and Bjergsen. Even though I love Faker because he's kinda one of my brethren.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Holy shit. Is that him? Is that Phreak?

Are you the real Phreak?
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I just said that this stuff happens every time I get promoted then I start stomping ass once the phase stops. No need to make it look like I was actually saying my team is bad. I said foreigners (Brazillian Teemo ADC, Chinese Tristana and Riven mains [they were so bad it gave me cancer], LAN fucking Mordekaiser) suck dick. Some of their strats are odd and don't really work against NA players.

Also, even PRO players get assassinated easily by 5 man bot dives (we were the only ones doing ok, but it wasn't really great regardless) every 5 minutes. Plus, they have a Kat. I've seen enough of scarra's games when he was good and he can definitely make it look like some loser (me ) was feeding on purpose. Unless you want playing safe to be letting them beat into our inhibitor turrets (happened less than 15 mins on trist game) then fuck we shoulda surrendered. Enemy team kept taking turrets after they snowballed so it was pretty much gg for me (aka tilt) when top inhib turret was exposed and Kat was fed out of her mind all in less than 20 mins.

Yeah, I know I can't control my team mates, but you should realize that this is a team game so they do in fact affect how I play for better or worse.

You mean 100% running the hell away even from supports? Because that's what I was doing.

ur attitude will make u lose.

ur not playing against pro players, and ur not pro.

if u are playing that good especially in a carry role, which iirc you were ezreal, you'd win. land skillshots, don't die. you have all of that in ur kit, no reason they should siege against u without dying some and in return giving ur team gold
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Let's just agree to disagree. I see your point, but I cannot relate THE GAMES I SHOWED AND DESCRIBED to your examples.

Arguing is one of the most annoying things in the internet.

Anyway, I'm a little confused. Is Olaf an early-mid game or late game champion? His lvl 1 is one of the strongest top lane while also being pretty decent later even with his lack of gap closing abilities since he has strong movement modifiers. Is he just good overall? I felt like a boss with him when he was free xD
My Replays
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

new best team comp? 3 "adc champs" 1 tank jg, and a supp annie??
also only ban adc champs

Where is the support Annie? I don't see one.
That actually looks balanced. Fuck all the Riven mains that care enough tho.

Just saw BoxBox play the new riven on PBE.
Seems like a buff in my opinion

It's a buff. Now you get to be ulted by riven while you're full health!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Anyway, I'm a little confused. Is Olaf an early-mid game or late game champion? His lvl 1 is one of the strongest top lane while also being pretty decent later even with his lack of gap closing abilities since he has strong movement modifiers. Is he just good overall? I felt like a boss with him when he was free xD

Olaf is strongest in the early game, where his base damage shines, and the late game, where his free stats and fuck you cc shines. He's pretty meh in the mid game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Generally, I just made up for his mid game with TP ganks since I practiced map awareness just a tad (im still silver in other words), but I always split for the entire game. I made top lane my home and no one could stop me lol
My Replays