Toribash
replay
hey i just made another replay for you b4ckst4b tell me what i could improve
Attached Files
6 flips in a row.rpl (170.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by kratos2121; Sep 11, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
I gotta say, those were some pretty nice flips. I guess you improve on the opener and the flow between the flips. A little dash of realism helps make things better. A bit of fluidity of movements would be great too.
Heart of Gold
cnc my replays B4CK! I know.. I'm a default noob.. whatever..
Its fun ;)
Attached Files
medium decap.rpl (90.7 KB, 6 views)
new split kick.rpl (71.9 KB, 6 views)
über Punch.rpl (44.0 KB, 7 views)
not yet hunter.. we still have a lot to do!
I tell you guys when we are ready.
It shouldnt be the aim to become offical.. It should be the aim to become a incredible clan, well known in the community. When we can be sure to be accepted, it is the right time to ask for it.
Do you agree?
im so happy made a fucking kick in solo replay^^
Attached Files
holly im so happy^^.rpl (63.7 KB, 8 views)
slip out the back and stab hard.......
.TrybuT
Really cool trybut! Also this is the average time I'll be getting on because of school.
-----
Btw I am quite well known, I don't know why, but I am. So I might be able to get us known as a good clan. I meet so many people as I play who want to join, but they never are active. So I shall first check their profile for now on too see whether they have atleast some posts.
Last edited by rcrichman; Sep 11, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello fellow Monk members I am the new guy. well for this clan let me tell you a little bit about myself. I started playing toribash back in 2006. I came up with several of the first gen deadly openers for Teak Kwon. I am a first kyu belt(brown) in aikido (real life). I am best known for my humorous replays and deadly openers.

Cant wait to meet the gang
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick