Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok uuhm we know that you are good but i didnt see what I was looking for, too many god damn dms, its like the only way for you to save yourself in a difficult position is to dm the enemy and win.
CREAM ON !
well after a while suplexes n' stuff began to bore me, it's so much easier not to get into bad positions, than getting into bad positions and saving.

but ok
\/Here are some saves and stuff.
Attached Files
amazing plex.rpl (54.9 KB, 6 views)
linedancer.rpl (82.8 KB, 6 views)
lolsave.rpl (74.5 KB, 6 views)
Yes to raaage. He is well skilled player. Could made more effort on app though.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by raaage View Post
Hi
I would like to join Team Aikido.
I'm really active, my GMT is +13(I live in Samoa), Aikido based mods are my favourite.
I really don't know what to say, I hate freeform apps
If you have any questions, just ask.
Just look at this thread for replays, it's all ABD stuff

I'd say skilled enough to join the org, but not enough effort on the app. Tell us more about you, and your strategies!
About me: I live in Samoa, I like music alot (mainly metal, rap and reggae), I turn 17 in April, I make SP replays sometimes and whatnot. I'm a pretty boring guy.

About my strategies: My general tactic is to think, I don't really have a set strategy, I just try to keep slightly off balance, spin and go for DMs and suplexes. Unless I'm duelling, then I try to move as little as possible and switch between turnovers and knees/kicks.

ok thanks.
A very well skilled player with an excelent basis about balance and movement.
I had the opportunity to fight against him and I can say that he is a hard opponent, a situational-based fighter; I really appreciate it.

My yes to raaage.
I'm still firmly resting on a no, look at the effort he put in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thank you for all your votes guys.
@Neko:
I really don't know what to say, I hate freeform apps
If you have any questions, just ask.

I've answered all questions people have asked me, I've even uploaded more replays.
so yea, look at all the effort I've put in.
(also I personally don't think my application skills should have anything to do with my Aikido skills, and this org is about Aikido, right?)
why are you biased against me?

also possessed that post background is sooo cool :p
(also I personally don't think my application skills should have anything to do with my Aikido skills, and this org is about Aikido, right?)
why are you biased against me?

We want applicants to show effort into their posts, because those who don't don't seem to have a huge interest in joining, and if they don't have interest in the org, they will just go inactive.
This is a forum org in first hand, and an aikido org in second hand. Applicants require a bit of both skills if they want to be part of it. That's my take on the matter, at least

Anyways, I'm neutral, as I am with all DM players.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore