Toribash
Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
WOWWWW SOAP YOU PINGEDEDEDEDDEDE LOL THAT WAS AN EPIC SPAR. On the other note, Hello all of Ethr members.

FATUL OMGOMGOMG!!! TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! KONY TWENTY TEWLVE!!! I JUST SH#T MYSELF!!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
When hobo and I made one a while ago it failed XD. I feel like what it says, and what time it is makes it different
Hey everyone , so i'm the new guy around here . Most of you already know me , but for those of you who don't , well i'd be glad to meet you ^-^.Thanks for accepting me btw. Also, is anyone ingame atm? I'd love to do some random mods or anything you guys have in mind.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Hey everyone , so i'm the new guy around here . Most of you already know me , but for those of you who don't , well i'd be glad to meet you ^-^.Thanks for accepting me btw. Also, is anyone ingame atm? I'd love to do some random mods or anything you guys have in mind.

We love you, never leave us :3. I believe we've been in clans together

EDIT: I like you even more that you have Kujax in sig =D
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
We love you, never leave us :3. I believe we've been in clans together

EDIT: I like you even more that you have Kujax in sig =D

i love the ethr family aswell , i've always wanted to join but i was trying to get up to standard so my first app would be as flawless as i could possibly make.
Yes , we've been in a few clans together :>. Haha yeah , the kujey siggy is a nice touch i'd say.

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Well hello there Fingerz

Stranger danger? xD, i'm joking. Hey Manly , sup bro?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.