Toribash
Cya
Im gonna try some stuff on my own for a while, cya.
~d*b~
Last edited by doubleboob; Feb 1, 2011 at 12:00 AM.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I'm riding in your bandwagon. Take me far away from this place.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
man.. guy's srry if said something weird to get on your nervse.. i'm new to the forum thing so if i said one thing i prob ment the other... any ways if i was being a nuisance.. sorry
don't leave the clan just because of me...
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
BELT UP!!! YAYY
Now Im a Black Belt...
And I think Thats Good For [MFR]

Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Not you, just this clan.
It's getting old now, rather not waste my time on something useless.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
so you are going to leave ?
i was thinking in something i dont know why you accept under black belt ? maybe we can recruit up to black belt if we accept under black belt that make the clan go down thats my opinion man
maybe we can recruit 2nd dan black and up no one under that belt man i am agree with doubleboob thats my opinion idk what think the others
Hey finally someones getting it. Still, my business here is done. I know that under black belt is a bust, idk what happened to that rule, but i'm out anyways.

Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
doubleboob can go its his own choice and he can act immature all he wants

Ripper, if you talk about boob like that another time, i'll smack you [and hate would come, in other words, don't get on my bad side] That was a horrible thing to say.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Jan 31, 2011 at 09:08 PM.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.