View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think we should make an application thread so we know who wants to join... And if we like him, etc... And with the thread we wont receive 12314242234234 new threads like [r]Noob [r]Sarasa, [r]Etc.
Well, i don't see why we shouldn't be invite-only. Like BK said, we wouldn't get a ton of app threads. Or, we could have one app thread where people could apply with a low chance of getting in. Say, you'd write on the thread "If you have been invited post here who invited you and fill out the form, if you'd like to apply, fill out the form and wait for an answer." or sumthin. That way, if someone who would be a great addition to raid wasn't invited, he could still TRY to get in. If we actually like em, we let im in, if we don't, well you know. That way, we'd be predominantly invite-only but still leave the chance of being accepted through an app.

Just a thought :v
I agree haveing the one thread would mean the board would be less cluttered, and at least we'd be able to keep on top of the clans interrest. By being invite only new skilled players that arn't as known wouldnt get a chance to prove themselves. I say we should have the app thread with a low chance of being approved. Also by having that it lets us know if the clan is well known for its quality and maturity of members, by people applying it would prove that we are being noticed more ect.
Okay.

The reason for why I didn't want to have a single recruitment thread is because that thread would end up with cluttered off-topic posts. If there were single threads for each applicant, that thread is focused on them. Plus, it's easier to see who's commented on who's application and won't have pages of multi-quotes of applications, leading to many responses on each app. I think the thread per applicant works the best but that's not quite exactly the subject here.

As for applications from invited players, it's the way to go. If the invite process got the go-ahead.

Here is what I'm thinking:

Those who are interested in joining must PM any leader asking for permission to post an application. Then the three of us will decide on that. If they receive permission, they may post an application [thread - I'd like] and there on, the Raid members will review the app and come to a decision.

On that note, thread title changed.
I don't think there should be any type of recruitment threads at all if we are going to be invite only. I think one of the leaders should just invite them straight in or if they pm us and we think they are pretty legit they get in and we create a "Welcome [super ace fag] to Raid" thread. Or if one of our members invites them tell them to pm one of the leaders saying that you invited them and we'll ask you if you really did then we'll check them out, see if we like them etc and create a "Welcome [super ace fag] to Raid" thread.