Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I had an ant problem so I found there nest near my garage so I cleared the area of flammable debris doused down the area brought out the gasoline... I didn't see to many more after that... Or use a cleaner spray, like clorox or something it works too. (I personally would use the spray bottle as a flamethrower but not everyone is a pyro sadly)
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)
Originally Posted by AtlanticPA View Post
Its probably not the cheapest solution but you NEED to kill the queen or they will not stop attacking your home base. To reverse the attack and turn the tables on your tiny comrades, you should go out and buy some decent ant traps at your local convenient store. This should be the ideal weapon to help you re-obtain your base. Best of luck soldier!

Obvious copypasta is lolol.

Also, close alternate wibbles, none of us have been remotely helpful other than "get pesticide" and "kill the queen"
Unfortunately, gbleek doesn't have an ant radar that can find the queen, so squish them out or spray it for a few days.
In wushu, yes.

How about games that generally last more than 100 frames?

Also, you're still only one tester, for one mod.
....umwat.

Windows Movie Maker imports and converts into avis, it freaking lives and breathes on .avi files.
Update WMM, if you can, or remake the video.
okay...
Well, since your response was rather aggresive, it necessitates an equal response.
1) I believe I should still have a say as to whether or not I want a player to be a member of the clan which I am a part of. So even if my votes are symbolic, I still have the right to use them.
2) The system in which only the recruiters and leaders get to vote was never agreed uupon by the clan, and if you tell me I may not determine the system, neither can you.
3) I understand that I can't determine the vote system. If you will look at my earlier posts I have even said something similar. However, a couple of new systems WERE proposed, and so I was wondering aloud if we had switched.
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
Discussion thread
Discuss, gogogogo.

First topic, aid ship headed to Gaza to help people living there was blocked by an Israeli blockade on international waters. 30 activists and 9 soldiers were killed.

On the aid flotilla, pipe bombs and other weapons were found to be smuggled through.

Wrong/right of Israel to have a blockade or to go in shooting?
It was aggressive due to some other frustration, sorry.

But anyways, you do have a say, after the recruiters test them. After the recruiterS test them and deem them good enough, the entire clan votes on them. You are not one of said recruiters, so please stay out of the actual testing phase, unless merely offering advice or noting something in particular that one of us might have missed.

And we agreed to use Powell's system, which I have just described. I believe fardor and shadow agreed to this as well. They are leaders, so lol, they CAN determine the system.

And I'm also certain that the system was implemented as soon as the recruiting squad had agreed to it.
In a more simplified format:
See if you can update WMM, check your version, or your video is probably corrupted.

Did I sprout a third eye? I'm trying to be genuinely helpful. >>