Toribash
I'm busy, but not busy enough to force me to promote people that haven't proven themselves worthy of it. Nonetheless, I have been paying attention on all of you guys; I read every post you make and I constantly evaluate your attitudes, maturity, growth, intelligence, leadership skills, ingenuity, and so forth. If it comes to it I know who I will pick and I do plan on starting a small wave of promotions in the next week or two.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Okay Saru cool to hear someone as responsible as you making conclusions about clan members getting promoted.
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
Okay Saru cool to hear someone as responsible as you making conclusions about clan members getting promoted.

*HINT*Some one wants a promotion*HINT*
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

school gtg school in 5mins man i dont know were any of my classes r oshit man well peace i will not be on after school 330 my time i have foot ball 4 7 peace out elite members and kball
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
Lol Kball I think you got the wrong idea :3

o so you don't want a promotion
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

well have foot ball at 5 till 8 whoops i got condishioning holly shit this is gonna suk
-----
backl from foot ball that was hard but for me x5 cuss im recovering from thishttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/39774029863807017228620.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...739918911.jpg/
those r in my ankle
Last edited by bloodrift; Aug 14, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What the heck did you do. Did you tear your your Achilles tendon?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]