Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Definite Yes here. You had a nicely written application, and you are friendly with me.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Definite Yes here. You had a nicely written application, and you are friendly with me.

thanks a lot Boerhae that yes will definately help me a lot
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
That does give quite the bad impression, but I don't think you meant any harm with it though.
[AC] Assassin
It's a great app it goes into a lot of detail. But as Nitor said you set a bad impression on the main thread but I'm going to put that behind and say yes.

Also try and fix the banner.
[AC] Assassin
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Hello fellow members of the one and only diamond clan. Today i will make and app and hopefully let you make me become a coal member. Anyway, onto the app.

My name is Yan Karavayeu also known as bambaklaa1234. I was born in Belarus is which near Russia so i can speak Russian but can't read or write it (I can only write it in English but Russian words). I was born on 20/02/2003 so right now I'm 11 and even though I'm that young, I am not to be messed with on toribash. Right now, I live in West Bromwich, England and i love it here even if there is a lot of rain. My hobbies are playing football, going out with my friends and playing on something. Also I have 3 siblings: my 9 year old sister, my 3 years old sister and my 3 months old brother and i love them all . Ok, all of the where I live, and what-not out of the way, it's time for the ingame material. This is my third toribash account. I had AimForGame when it was like 2012 then i quit and forgot the pass, then bambaklaa123 and forgot pass there and then the one we call bambaklaa1234. My best mods are: aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido, judo and mushu(the lowest out of these). Aikido, abd and greykido is essential for this clan so i will practice on those to become one of the best. I want to join this clan because i can see i will become great in this clan and make others legends here. Also i see you have different types of classes(attackers and defenders) and i want to become one of them plus improving it. I am ingame active and forum active(I'm starting to post so don't worry about my low posts). I play this game for fun so i dont like getting competitive unless its something big like 150k or wars. I would be delighted to join in wars to win and make this clan #1 and we have the power to dominate Xp and War. Now onto my replays. Just so you know i am horrible at making replays so the single player replay will be horrible.

Attachment 446372

Attachment 446373

http://i.imgur.com/nsNXbup.png

and as always, thanks for reading! <3

Good App but i have to say NO, probably you`re friendly with some member like me, but you have to work on Replay making , body control, and you make an app about your life and you add toribash with a objetive of be the best at one mod... i like you practice for be the best( but remember have fun its a game no a competitive for the road to the fame) , also i think you have to make a app like

name: bla bla

about me : blabla bla

clan: bla bla bla

and the sentences you will add in yout app: bla bla bla bla bla

No a Wall of text like

Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEX T_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_T EXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of _TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_ Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wal l_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_W all_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT _Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TE XT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_ TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_O f_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall _Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wa ll_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_ Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEX T_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_T EXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of _TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT_Wall_ Of_TEXT_Wall_Of_TEXT
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
It's a great app it goes into a lot of detail. But as Nitor said you set a bad impression on the main thread but I'm going to put that behind and say yes.

Also try and fix the banner.

ok thanks and yes i was foolish about the the thing in the main thread and i will change the banner once i learn how to xD
I'm so proud Sparky
I'm gonna have to say no. Not sure I like the way you barged into our threads and began chatting away without introducing yourself. Also, you should not be bragging in our general talk thread and making bad relationships with our members. You also posted replays in our replay thread. Only general talk says invades welcome. So I don't think you are allowed to post on any of the other threads.

11 years old is pretty young, so after the first impression you made, going to have to say you aren't too mature.

Great app overall, but too many side things made me stray away from that yes. I encourage you to come back later when you have improved.
Last edited by Conduct; Apr 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM.
How do you kill one with no life?
First thing, don't react to all votes.
Second, I personally think jensson's reasons suck. It's not bad he talks alot about life and less about himself, we wan't to know who he is and you can't write alot just about your ingame skills. And he said he plays for fun and you say he needs to go play for fun... You're right about one thing, a wall o'text is something nobody likes to read.

Well, on to my oppinion.
First of all, a + for diamonds avatar. And a - because it's minecraft.
I just say yes because you look like a nice guy. I think that's the most important thing. You did dumb in the talk thread tho.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
First thing, don't react to all votes.
Second, I personally think jensson's reasons suck. It's not bad he talks alot about life and less about himself, we wan't to know who he is and you can't write alot just about your ingame skills. And he said he plays for fun and you say he needs to go play for fun... You're right about one thing, a wall o'text is something nobody likes to read.

Well, on to my oppinion.
First of all, a + for diamonds avatar. And a - because it's minecraft.
I just say yes because you look like a nice guy. I think that's the most important thing. You did dumb in the talk thread tho.

yes thanks for saying yes and the reason i done minecraft diamond is because i couldn't find a small enough picture for a real diamond but yes that thing i said might pay the place for diamond and just for what i say i apolagise for what i said, please forgive me everyone
-----
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I'm gonna have to say no. Not sure I like the way you barged into our threads and began chatting away without introducing yourself. Also, you should not be bragging in our general talk thread and making bad relationships with our members. You also posted replays in our replay thread. Only general talk says invades welcome. So I don't think you are allowed to post on any of the other threads.

11 years old is pretty young, so after the first impression you made, going to have to say you aren't too mature.

Great app overall, but too many side things made me stray away from that yes. I encourage you to come back later when you have improved.

thanks for the information and yes i will become a more mature person.
Last edited by Stone; Apr 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
What a good fucking way to start talking in our thread. You already made a bad impression.

yeah its true i didn't mean to brag or harm you, remember i'm 11 i still can't tell what's a brag. Please forgive me
I'm so proud Sparky