Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hi guys my name is albin i live in sweden and i am a 6th dan black belt i.
when i first saw toribash i really did not know how to play and got frustrated i dd not play the game in 1 month so i had a real break down when i came home 1 day after school got really beat down i tested to play toribash to remove the bad feelings it worked i have not been in any Clans though i wanted to for so long well some more things is that i started playing games at Nintendo 64 i got in christmas present later i got an ds and i was so happy then i bougth my self an pc and i liked it as hell though im good at mushu.tbm aikidobigdojo.tdm and other mods pease read this
sorry while i love the Swedish ppl that application is not good enuf.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by MADalpha View Post

Nickname in game: MADalpha

My belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Modes: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, taekkyon, judo, ninjutsu, wushu, xspar, graykido, parkours (fun), among other modes.

What is my reason for entering Clan: Due to certain problems with another clan, decide to come try to enter the Haunted, as I know that I will be loyal friends, true mates.

I like dogs and cats :3

Not enough info, and we don't take cookie cutter applications. Make a freeform one. Also, wrong clan, bub.

Originally Posted by albin10727 View Post
hi guys my name is albin i live in sweden and i am a 6th dan black belt i.
when i first saw toribash i really did not know how to play and got frustrated i dd not play the game in 1 month so i had a real break down when i came home 1 day after school got really beat down i tested to play toribash to remove the bad feelings it worked i have not been in any Clans though i wanted to for so long well some more things is that i started playing games at Nintendo 64 i got in christmas present later i got an ds and i was so happy then i bougth my self an pc and i liked it as hell though im good at mushu.tbm aikidobigdojo.tdm and other mods pease read this

It was an alright attempt, but you're not there yet. Try to give us more detail of your real life, and your toribash career. It'll be a no for now, but you can always reapply.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by MADalpha View Post

Nickname in game: MADalpha

My belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Modes: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, taekkyon, judo, ninjutsu, wushu, xspar, graykido, parkours (fun), among other modes.

What is my reason for entering Clan: Due to certain problems with another clan, decide to come try to enter the Haunted, as I know that I will be loyal friends, true mates.

I like dogs and cats :3

Really? you like dogs and cats? ...
anyway no
I never forget.
Is it too late to change my replay in the video or would that require too much work/time?
It's pretty fast so it won't take up a bunch of time.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
There was a cutoff a long time ago.

The only reason people are posting replays still is because parkour was needed.

If we put your replay in, what's to stop us from adding new members into the video as well? It's not really fair imo ;o

I can think of several people who wanted to be in the video but joined too late.
-----
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Hi everyone,
I try a new format where I share my video work planning. You can see what I am doing/I will do on it. Don't hesitate to give your ideas.

- Change nanosound texture
- Improve overlay
- Improve colors and contrast
- Fix some parts in the "sun transition" (the black sun transition one especially)

Also, this sounds good. I noticed that you got a lot of flak for the overlay. Maybe if you want to make that brighter, or tone it down in places, that would be cool. The colours and contrast is a good idea because it's hard to see some people's textures. You can edit the sun transitioning, but I really liked the idea c:
Last edited by SkyWhale; May 16, 2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Sky, that's why I asked if it would take too much time or too much work. I'm not demanding he change it.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Well. I guess I might as well put up some of my horrible looking replays.
Singularity is still delvelopment so don't kill it too hard.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15