Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Does anyone know where to download 3.80 and not 3.8? because im having a quick go on my laptop (its a new one, and its alienware ) so i have had to install toribash 3.83, but it sucks, the controls fail, so does anyone know where i can get 3.80?
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Roll Call | Co-Leader
Alright, it looks like i've been given moderation powers in this board now, meaning you'll now be under my leadership. I'd like to do a roll call, to get you lazy people active again :P

Zapachoo
Annika ✓
Alphonse ✓
Freak11 ✓
B0BAH ✓
Noomy ✓
Ele ✓
Couzo
Shin-ryuu ✓

The list is short, i've noticed. We might have to start recruiting some new members, or at least stop some leaving.

Merry Christmas, Doxa :]

------------------------------------

Alright, co-leader position. I need an active member that I trust to be co-leader, because right now i'm the only one running the show, and that's selfish.

So whilst posting saying you're present, you might want to slip in a couple words about why you would make a good co-leader, and why I can trust you.
Last edited by Corey; Dec 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM.
Red closed it, what a skank. Ok Sebaa, it's my reign now so i'll be closing this. Thanks for spending time in Doxa, you were a good member.
Nice.I like it,maybe change the skin colour to less green and more peachy and make that bloody eye just white,but I really like it.Shading is good.
Tint is sex.
the eyes and some lines are kinda weird... but better than my heads
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.