Toribash
Don't forget buy the Esports Mega Bundle for 9338 RP (17594 RP if you need the champions) *Kappa*

Well, They added three new skins on PBE update. Picture [Spoiled], Check Surrender@20 Blog [Spoiled]
Last edited by Chris; Sep 30, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I still haven't won a ranked game after my promos to Silver IV...

Meep

You wouldn't believe me if I said that there were foreigners and bad duos in all of them. I won't say it had anything to do with the game, but it might.

no, you lost because you die too much in carry rolea, stoo blaming other people when you don't even have good games...
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Yup, all of them are so cool. Kas skin is an exclusive to Oceania though :/

nan it only say it is regionlly-inspired ( ''While Cosmic Reaver Kassadin will be available on all servers'' )
no u

Who is in the middle ? Diana ?

Also, i always like this quote
"The key to immortality...Not dying".

So i supposed i'm immortal right now lol. Also that make me think of Warrior Yi being stronger than Sated Yi.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Of course I died a lot because

a. Every laner is either slightly ahead or fed as fuck (cough Kat).

b. They had every damn reason to roam even though not lane was bright with wards.

c. I was on tilt when I saw the scoreboard.

And I was even with my laner despite being a kill behind and dying one more than she did. You just fall victim to snowball after stuff like that happens.

I mean, it is a team game. Bot lane is pretty restricted to their lanes especially when the enemy laner can just kill you with one wrong move. But if top or mid gets fed, they'll most likely roam and murder bot.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

new best team comp? 3 "adc champs" 1 tank jg, and a supp annie??
also only ban adc champs
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 30, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation