Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Gimp is a good application but photo shop it better.

They're both nearly indentical, and GIMP is free. Free adds like 10mil points to its 'betterness' skill
Let Satan guide you
So uhmmm Cluch is apparently still in the clan so... I'm just wondering why he isnt kicked yet. He plays ingame "badly" and never posts on the forums.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Guys, ehm... Sorry for my inactivity on the forum. I have been playing the game alot but i really forgot about the forum But anyways, Is anyone good enough at making arts that they can make a profilepic for me?
I am really shit st using gimp,paint and pxlr. I really want a profile pic that fits my name so if you have an idea of what it could be, tell me! (I was to lazy to post this in the art thread xD)

Bark. :3
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Photoshop has a few more capabilities, but as Satan said, free stuff 2gud.
Also I think there are some good texturing tutorials around the forums, it would be worth checking them out.

Oh and if that is true about Cluch, I don't see why he shouldn't be kicked, but I personally don't know enough to definitively say yes.

P.S Happy B'day Bercat :3
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
Guys, ehm... Sorry for my inactivity on the forum. I have been playing the game alot but i really forgot about the forum But anyways, Is anyone good enough at making arts that they can make a profilepic for me?
I am really shit st using gimp,paint and pxlr. I really want a profile pic that fits my name so if you have an idea of what it could be, tell me! (I was to lazy to post this in the art thread xD)

Bark. :3

You need a picture of like, fallout boy wearing a crown.

Edit. No you don't. You definitely don't need that.
Let Satan guide you
Ew photoshop. For some reason i still preffer GIMP, it include many stuff to edit and it's the way easier. Everything you can do in Photoshop, someone can do in gimp too.
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
I could make you artwork, but not from scratch. Tell me what you'd like and I'll try! (I'm not the best, though.)

Post Script- I'd like to test jahova myself, if at all possible. Not to say he doesnt deserve to be here, just to see who he could take on :3
Last edited by Grohenbird; May 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
So uhmmm Cluch is apparently still in the clan so... I'm just wondering why he isnt kicked yet. He plays ingame "badly" and never posts on the forums.

yeah I'll kick him in a minute, if Satan don't beat me to it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Geezus... I'm addicted to this app called Brave Frontier. So much fun... Not saying you should try it, but it is the reason I havent been on today.