Toribash
I stopped playing Yasuo. Since he's popular, there are more people who put much more effort and time into him so I'm now a bad Yasuo since people know how to counter him and such.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Ever since I got promoted to Silver IV, I have yet to win a single Ranked game. My life when promoted.
My Replays
On a streak now. High Plat low diamonds most games. Might get to d5 before the season ends at this rate
Hoss.
Tfw when you ult a tank as Trundle. Call me Mundo 2.0
My Replays
tbh, The only time I played ranked was season 3. I just play LoL for fun now, messing around, trying out random shit with friends. Ranked is not really fun due to the try hards.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wait, we're supposed to try hard in Ranked? What?

I think he means everyone takes it too seriously, as in no one is there to have fun, they are there to win. Thats it.

Not the best mindset if you are the only one there willing to play no matter if you win or lose. As such, its not really a game at that point but merely to boost one's ego for a lot of them.

Although there are some exceptions, this is usually how it works out in most cases sadly.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I only try hard when:

1. I get counter jungled. This is so try hard that the enemy jungler usually never gets a single buff ever again.

2. There's a Riven in the enemy team. I fucking hate Riven and I will do anything to make anybody who plays this champion miserable.

3. I'm on my last game of promos. Pretty self explanatory.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill person. Even when some asshole is feeding or being toxic, I'm still pretty chill.
My Replays