Toribash
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Happy Birthday man! Have a good one, myself and probably all of Origin hopes you enjoy it. Hope you get what you want.

Thanks. So far I've gotten (all losing) scratch off cards, a 20 dollar steam card, and a turtle blanket.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
guys, am i allowed to do a war when i like or do i need someone's permission?

Seeing how you joined pretty recently, I'd have to say no. Plus even if I said you could, you still wouldn't have the ability to accept the invite. So basically it's not even my decision, lol.

Wait til you get promoted up a bit.
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
Yeah, when you get promoted, you can be like me and war random people alone and nobody cares.

Meow. :3
WE NEED A WIBBLES THREAD BECAUSE MY IDIOCY IS ITCHING FOR A PLACE TO STAY.
Last edited by Grohenbird; May 25, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
I think I might be retired.
Yo guys. anyone watched the UEFA final yesterday? Athletic had a nice game during the 90 minutes, but after RM's goal, they gave up and has suffered 3 guys... that was awesome.
Hey guys im starting to try to make textures (im failing so far) but do you guys have any advice for me or anything they are bad because im using paint ._. also this is my 100th post!
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Yes. Get GIMP and remember the mapping. Don't make the face to big and keep it in the middle, unless it isn't a face, then still keep it in the middle and stuff.

I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Thanks. So far I've gotten (all losing) scratch off cards, a 20 dollar steam card, and a turtle blanket.

Dude that's mint! I want a turtle blanket!
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Yes. Get GIMP and remember the mapping. Don't make the face to big and keep it in the middle, unless it isn't a face, then still keep it in the middle and stuff.

Gimp is a good application but photo shop it better.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Dude that's mint! I want a turtle blanket!

Yeah it's got a hood on it so I can be the turtle and there are places to put your hands so that you have turtle fins. Pretty awesome, but it doesn't fit me well, I'm too big.