Toribash
lol trundle

i like zed because of his ability to outplay almost any champion <3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by glOw View Post
i like zed because of his ability to outplay almost any champion <3

I like Garen because Garen shits on everyone :^)
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I like Garen because Garen shits on everyone :^)

Not Trundle. Well, at least not mid - lategame.

And yeah, that's what I was trying to say. They should've been trying to do short trades with me everytime Q is off cooldown. Instead, they either just farmed or let me do long trades which I win at lvl 1 and 5, and all levels past 6.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Speaking of champions that shit on everyone, how about Gangplank mid? Hard to gank because of oranges, sexy waveclear after trinity force and a global ult that deals a shit load of damage.. what more could you want? Not even sure why I don't see this more often it's broken as fuck.

gp mid op

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Speaking of champions that shit on everyone, how about Gangplank mid? Hard to gank because of oranges, sexy waveclear after trinity force and a global ult that deals a shit load of damage.. what more could you want? Not even sure why I don't see this more often it's broken as fuck.

gp mid op

Because all the points you stated can be played top and for better reasons. If you're thinking wave clear and pushing, it's easier to manage that in the top lane, where the jungler and mid lane threaten to gank you, instead of mid, where bot, top and jungler all threaten to do so.

In the top lane, you'll have an easier time poking and getting in melee range, while in mid, ranged mages will give you a hard time, especially for your barrels.

GP mid has potential, but top lane is still a much better choice for him.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ARAM getting boring. I got another more Pentakill on this game mode.

Nerf Irelia plz

Ta-da..
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Better nerf Irelia...

Speaking of Toplaner, i think Jax might need a little nerf.
Warning : This Champion is totally "Balanced", Says riot. Run for yourself, Hide you kids, hide you wife, hide you dog. Because he's coming for those booty.

27/7 Jax Top vs Nasus

French Player, Old member of OFRO
Nothing about Anivia dealing half your health at lvl 6 when she maxes her icicle? R > icicle is basically free damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Better nerf Irelia...

Speaking of Toplaner, i think Jax might need a little nerf.
Warning : This Champion is totally "Balanced", Says riot. Run for yourself, Hide you kids, hide you wife, hide you dog. Because he's coming for those booty.

27/7 Jax Top vs Nasus

He is one of the better balanced champions there are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]