Toribash
Oh dear lord, healthy Tahm dealing massive damage while being super tanky.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Tank tahm gives no fucks. He should theoretically have around 1.5x his listed health pool if you use his e properly, and he has great single target disruption. Late game he's worse to deal with than mundo.

Basically Frozen Mallet is a great item. Buy it every game. xd
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Basically Frozen Mallet is a great item. Buy it every game. xd

shh no one is supposed to know
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I don't really like Frozen Mallet. I'd rather get an Iceborn Gauntlet because reasons.
My Replays
Haven't really dealt with either of them so I have no real idea which one I prefer.

Anyway, a healthy Tahm is annoying as fuck but I find him not too difficult when you just bait and poke for a while. Plus, if his early game isn't good, he's basically done for the rest of the game.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
...what? He's a utility tank. Utility tanks NEVER fall off. Now if you're just a tank like Garen, then yeah, you're useless all parts of the game.

Oh, and I just dealt with an Ezreal's worst nightmare: Jinx and Tahm bot lane. What the fuck am I supposed to do here? I'd rather them have a Leona since I can disjoint her CC with my Arcane Shift. On Tahm I can't do shit. And he nullifies my early game since he deals so much damage for some reason and he's a big ass tank blocking my shit.
My Replays
Garen is on the high end of the curve right now. He has so much free damage when building tanky it's not even funny, and he still has a bullshit level of lane bullying in the early to mid game.

Tahm is basically a more cc version of Mundo with a higher item threshold. Bad early laning, gets better when he gets his ult, really hits his stride when he gets 2 or 3 core items.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The Garens I had in Silver V (I'm Silver IV now) are playing way too safe early when I'm on Trundle. They let me scale into a monster and they say Trundle must be OP. #dbronzelyf
My Replays
I've always thought Mordekaiser was a pretty bullshit champion to play against as an adc post-rework because he can just build a shield and heal in the wave and instantly clear it so early. Then the light shone through as a Leona main supported me through the lane and win the game when she fucked both Mordekaiser and Blitzcrank up at lvl 1.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
The Garens I had in Silver V (I'm Silver IV now) are playing way too safe early when I'm on Trundle. They let me scale into a monster and they say Trundle must be OP. #dbronzelyf

That's just Trundle. Trundle beats almost every melee champ in lane and is the anti-bruiser/anti-tank/anti-juggernaut.

Though how they aren't kicking your teeth in from levels 1-8-ish is beyond me. Literally it's just stand in wave and last hit only, press q and right click enemy when they try to last hit then spin. Even trundle's sustain with his passive isn't enough to deal with the base damages on garen.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games