Toribash
That'd be true if I was complaining about being held back by my team. No, I'm saying all 9 other players are annoying retards and it makes the game not fun.
Hoss.
Alright, I'm starting to like TF on Yasuo. I just kited a Garen who helped me run away from him and his goon squad (Annie, Galio, Sona ms OP) by Q'ing him. It was so hilarious to see him only hit me once then immediately give up as I get my 2nd stack on my Q.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I hate it when you say something like that and these guys automatically think you're of those Bronze V people who say they deserve Diamond. At least we have Oracle to save the day

I deserve somewhere in bronze, I just can't be bothered to play ranked to get demoted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fokn Garen main. Even Teemo main has better chances than you.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
That'd be true if I was complaining about being held back by my team. No, I'm saying all 9 other players are annoying retards and it makes the game not fun.

I agree with you to an extent, there are going to be retards at any elo.
The thing with plat is that players at that level seem to be overly into thinking they're high elo and thus don't make mistakes when in reality they do, but a lot of people seem to assume others are retarded just simply due to having 2 different ideas for how to play out a certain scenario, when both strategies can have the same outcome if both people follow through with it.
That's not to say that every decision is a good decision because they're not it's just try to understand why they made the decision and think if you can come up with a more efficient decision in a short amount of time and communicate without calling them retarded (even if they are).

Soloq can be stressful because of disagreements and egos especially around this level, and honestly I lose quite a few games for shittalking when I shouldn't.

You don't want to make soloq a chore or it's going to be a hell of a lot more annoying and you won't be able to make rational desicions while tilting due to retards.

Even if you're supposedly more skilled than the people in your elo I don't think you should look down on them and completely disregard every idea they have because as retarded as they may be they might know something about this game that you don't.

In other news you nerds should give me a few champs to learn
Sold my dog to join RRO
Soloq is infinitely more stressful when you get the "i'm gods gift to everyone" type of player. It's the main reason why I don't play ranked, because ranked is where all of those players tend to congregate. It's also why I hate leveling up my smurf, because that's where all the really toxic versions of those players are leveling up their own smurf because their main got banned for toxicity.

So I'm content sitting in normalq blind pick or aram, because then i just deal with toxic playstyles, not toxic attitudes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I honestly would be all for playing only normals if it wasn't for my competitive nature. Nothing beats the satisfaction of promoting in solo queue
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post

In other news you nerds should give me a few champs to learn

Learn how to play Tahm support, no one knows how to deal with him.

Plus you can always reposition your carries, as their positioning usually sucks in teamfights. You can also troll eat your teammates at fountain
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Tahm is a bigger troll than Trundle. On the otherhand, he's more of a god than that 1k stack Nasus at 40 minutes.

Seriously though, he's such a pain in the ass to deal with in lane and when you have him in lane, you can go as ham as Vayne main and get away with it no problem.
My Replays
Tank tahm gives no fucks. He should theoretically have around 1.5x his listed health pool if you use his e properly, and he has great single target disruption. Late game he's worse to deal with than mundo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games