Toribash
So if Faker bought a Bronze V account and won 50 games in a row, he'll skip an entire League? Just in theory.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So if Faker bought a Bronze V account and won 50 games in a row, he'll skip an entire League? Just in theory.

You must do league promotions, so no. You can theoretically abuse the system of decay and leaving to get your mmr high enough that you skip 3-4 divisions, but you have to do your promotion series to get out of a league.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I don't understand. If he keeps on winning, won't his MMR just spike like a motherfucker? I mean, I was deep in the 7th ring of ELO hell: Bronze 5 and it took me like 10 wins to get promos. It ain't that bad.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I don't understand. If he keeps on winning, won't his MMR just spike like a motherfucker? I mean, I was deep in the 7th ring of ELO hell: Bronze 5 and it took me like 10 wins to get promos. It ain't that bad.

Each league (bronze, silver etc.) is divided into divisions (1, 2 etc.). You can skip division promos, but you can't skip league promos. You have to go through the bo5 to get in to a new league no matter how high your mmr is.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh ok. Thanks for explaining. It would be pretty hilarious tho.
My Replays
Plat's real elo hell.

Why does every plat 5 scrublord think they're the second coming

My mmr right now is somewhere around plat 4-3 considering that's mostly who's in my games.
Hoss.
Oh I'm in series again. Inb4 I get out of Silver in 100 games.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Plat's real elo hell.

Why does every plat 5 scrublord think they're the second coming

My mmr right now is somewhere around plat 4-3 considering that's mostly who's in my games.

There's no such thing as elo hell. Work on improving yourself as a player and you can carry every game. You might think your team is the shitty cocky plat guy, but so is the enemy team. I'm plat as well and LP gains aren't even bad. If you can learn to mute all and focus on the match, you'll also realize all the issues with toxic players etc goes away.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
There's no such thing as elo hell. Work on improving yourself as a player and you can carry every game. You might think your team is the shitty cocky plat guy, but so is the enemy team. I'm plat as well and LP gains aren't even bad. If you can learn to mute all and focus on the match, you'll also realize all the issues with toxic players etc goes away.

Obviously, i'm not saying winning is difficult. Hell, I'm hardcarrying most of my games, I have a 64% winrate so far. I'm saying that these people are irritating as fuck.
Hoss.
I hate it when you say something like that and these guys automatically think you're of those Bronze V people who say they deserve Diamond. At least we have Oracle to save the day
My Replays