Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey pika im sorry i did that i didnt know i could get banned for that and i just wanted to say sorry and ill never bother this clan again
[Warning]Whats Wrong whit Dark Guys!?

Lately no one it's on any more,the only ppl i see it's
Nightin, Chuk, Mobi.
if this keep up like this i might quit [Dark]..
Oh and Ownage lately u are not posting on this Clan Thread,even getting on Toribash.

Get On Dark !
Pulvis et umbra sumus
Cina Gets on too!
T0ri, Nothing is wrong with Dark, the clan is fairly new. We started with a lot ppl, some cool some not....we just need to find more cool ppl. And ownage is busy, and is not near a computer he can use. He be back on shortly.
T0ri, i understand that not having any one to talk to in the Dark Forums sux. : (
But you need to stay. Otherwise you'll be the problem too..i think. Just go find some friends and bring em over to the dark side. I think i have a couple i can get over here, and they are both fairly active.
Originally Posted by Chuk View Post
Cina Gets on too!
T0ri, Nothing is wrong with Dark, the clan is fairly new. We started with a lot ppl, some cool some not....we just need to find more cool ppl. And ownage is busy, and is not near a computer he can use. He be back on shortly.
T0ri, i understand that not having any one to talk to in the Dark Forums sux. : (
But you need to stay. Otherwise you'll be the problem too..i think. Just go find some friends and bring em over to the dark side. I think i have a couple i can get over here, and they are both fairly active.

umm ok :/ ill wait
Pulvis et umbra sumus
Well we can rule out slifer on being into loli....SHWAM!!!!
And to0r......kakashi could totaly take sasuke any day. I blame the writers. BUNCH OF fag'S.
And comeon.......youve seen the fan mangas...kakashi always wins.
I mean really, Kakashi taught sasuke. I don't want to go too far with this.
This is the fox thread. Not the Naruto Bickering thread. Go ahead and respond plz(IF YOU CAN) but make sure we have something about the topic...like this.
MY IDEA!!!! NINETAILS FOX NARUTO FOX! CINAAAAA!!! DO IT! AT MY REQUEST!
Just make sure 3.7% of your post is related to the fox.
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
I can't, my toribash isn't working right now.

I will get on later though.

ever heard of reinstalling

and I post on the forums, everytime I get on no one in this clan is on...At All...
2fastcool
In the Naruto shippuden manga, Kakashi dies :3.......so i've been told by my friend...he's a manga freak xD

Edit: In Shippuden Sasuke becomes evil :3 and goes on Orchimaru's side :3
And Naruto Uzumaki learns...... THE SHURINKEN RASENGAN! Look it up :3
2fastcool