Toribash
Wait What... No you need to post an Application in the Recruitment Thread, I would think that's fairly fool proof, I guess it's not now.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
You have to make an application to join, we don just let people in. gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Yeah, try to write a big app, since it's a good way for these people to get a 1st impression on you. Also, hello fluz.
I should really find a clan.
Fluz, i was a bit like you, saying "No offence" in hoping not to say something wrong. But these are people, you need to relax around them. :3
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Fluz, i was a bit like you, saying "No offence" in hoping not to say something wrong. But these are people, you need to relax around them. :3

We already know fluz from before, he is felnin. he's not the brightest
Im not really a big fan of duelists.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Hate, I want you to be a full member. It's so annoying I don't have leader privileges lmao. >:L I might abuse them idk. E_E (keep away from me)

Cris, I like you. You're off to a great start!

Fluz, good luck applying.

P.S. If you guys actually find something to talk about, I am the most active dude you know. ^-^ Cheers <3-You all

Check out my thread guys. I'm going to be hosting tonight if shevaroller sends tc for this usd.

Last thing in this 'ahem' formated wall'otext; I need a freaking logo for my thread. I know I made this epic tut, but I don't have the time and software for that. I want it to say: Link Factor
Last edited by Link; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:36 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Every one, I will be inactive for a week, Going an a long ass walk,
89.4 miles I will take a picture of the odd rout it may not be 100% accurate, But it should give you an idea of how far I will be walking ;o,
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 31, 2014 at 11:28 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions