Toribash
In just 24 win again ill be a black belt
Yayyyy..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Jan 30
This is why I was inactive, an unforgetable night.

Me and 2 of my friends had a sleepover, then it lead to a double sleepover in which we went to another friends house with 4 people now. This gave us a plan, a dangerous plan. Urban exploring. We were going to explore a factory that was soon to be demolished [most of it was]. We took an hour and a half to get there, walked through leg numbing snow [all our feet were numb] now we get there, we explore for an hour, go through it all, we went back into the snow and took one final look at the building then left.

We all were numb, going through the city we find mcdonalds, we stay there for 5 minutes then get kicked out from closing. We were freezing. Now it was getting late [1 AM] we were walking on the main road now, then we saw the lights of game over, cops. We were questioned, taken home individually, nearly shit bricks, went to bed, then peace.

Overall, it was the most thrilling night of my life, and that's why I was inactive. Jan 30 will be my new holiday.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Awesom bro.. i didn't even kno you were gone...
And Awesom Sleepover am i invited to ur next?? lol
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Wow you seriously think this is a joke?! Does everyone think this is a joke?? Getting stopped by the cops is so funny. God wtf is wrong with you guys.
[thats not what i said at all] i totally beleve u... [gosh whats up with people misinterpreting what i say] even though there was no interpretation needed..
-----
u still didn't anwser my question... am i invited to ur next sleepover??
Last edited by 54321LOL; Jan 31, 2011 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
You serious? You clearly said it jokingly, it wasn't a misinterpritation cause you posted like it was a god damn joke. You didn't word it wrong, you didn't think I was for real.

EDIT: I can edit too dude. I'm leaving cause appearently you guys dont know when i'm serious and think that the torturous night I had was funny. I'm out. It's time I left.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Jan 31, 2011 at 04:36 AM.