Toribash
hi im sunblade1 (as you can see) and ive always wanted to be in a clan.im OK in wush well actully u can decide that. i am a green belt and i havnt ever been banned or been in a clan. i am trying to bye demon and plasma but dont have enough moner i have somewere around 117 Qi and i used to have an account that was called sunblade(without the 1 ) but i forgot the password and it is sad i hav around 7k in tc im not so sure please considere me cause i love toribash and i love pwning noobs
Okay guys. Stay on track this is a serious thread. No more spam

*cough* harl *cough*
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i accidentally-

STOP GOING TRIGGER HAPPY SOME GEMS WERE REMOVED THERE!

hi im sunblade1 (as you can see) and ive always wanted to be in a clan.im OK in wush well actully u can decide that. i am a green belt and i havnt ever been banned or been in a clan. i am trying to bye demon and plasma but dont have enough moner i have somewere around 117 Qi and i used to have an account that was called sunblade(without the 1 ) but i forgot the password and it is sad i hav around 7k in tc im not so sure please considere me cause i love toribash and i love pwning noobs

Begone!
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Aug 1, 2009 at 02:21 AM.
Heya...
Never played Wushu before (to be honest I havent got a clue what it's about and playing with wushu in singleplayer don't tell me much), but I'm a fast learner, don't have any good replays at the moment but I'm kinda ok at Aikido and TS, Ranked in the 35000's, and am an Orange belt at the time of posting, if you guys want Ill take replays of some of my matches in Intermidiate Aikido/TS..

Just some background info while I wait for my turn on this server..
I mainly use a general side snap kick as my opener since Aikido is very close quarters, I have modified it slightly to enable me to strike in different areas and react to an oponents moves, I am currently designing my own moves but nothing I have yet is as effective.

If you aren't interested though I won't waste your time.

edit to add:
Im adding some replays they arent great, (there was one match in which i got 150 000 damage with a kick but I can't remember what I saved it as)

Well that's the only good one I have, the rest got corrupted
Im busy fighting now ill take more soon

Cheers
GB
Attached Files
heavy.rpl (63.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by GymBUNNY; Aug 2, 2009 at 04:46 PM.
I'm not sure where our recruitment policy is at at the moment, but here comes my opinion.

GymBUNNY: The app wasn't too bad, but we are a predominantly wushu skilled clan, and judging by your aikido replay, you don't have the skill or lax-edness that we look for.

KillKick: No :U
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
I'm not sure where our recruitment policy is at at the moment, but here comes my opinion.

GymBUNNY: The app wasn't too bad, but we are a predominantly wushu skilled clan, and judging by your aikido replay, you don't have the skill or lax-edness that we look for.

KillKick: No :U

Shweet, I'll reapply once I have more practice.
That was a bad replay but i get what your saying,
see ya
Originally Posted by GymBUNNY View Post
Shweet, I'll reapply once I have more practice.
That was a bad replay but i get what your saying,
see ya

now you do that m8 ;)
But why's the rum gone? :v