Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it feels like that i have been forgotten...
. Stupid . ばか . Tanga .
As you can see, i'm an Otaku and i'm proud of it
You completely disappeared after just a few posts. There was no point in making a reply for someone who wasn't checking.

Do you still want to join, and are you more active now?
Last edited by PieGod; Dec 5, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name: Alex

Gamer ID/Card:

GMT:-7

Forum & Ingame activity: 8-9

Best Mod: Aikido,judo and wushu

Why do you want to join TPC?: I would like to join TPC because I feel as if.....i can be good help this clan a bit to get more active

What can you provide for this clan?: I can provide....Help such and such

Bad History:No warnings or bans

Anything else you have to say?:Look don't look at my belt and think i'm a shit player just because im a yellow belt.Iam really quite skilled and forum active.i had another account but it wont let me log into it and on the account i was a black belt and if you do not believe me fight me in a game just so i can prove im not just any normal yellow belt and if you reject me i understand why but please take the time to consider me.

REPLAYS:

Attached Files
Mayby next time uke.....rpl (38.7 KB, 6 views)
d-d-d-d-d-d-decap!!!.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DovahBear9; Dec 7, 2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Noticed a problem.
Rus Ro Rawr.
-DovahBear
yes, i just got my computer back (sorry if i didnt tell)

do i have to re-apply? or i'll just wait for the time being...
. Stupid . ばか . Tanga .
As you can see, i'm an Otaku and i'm proud of it
Originally Posted by DovahBear9 View Post
Name: Alex

Gamer ID/Card:

GMT:-7

Forum & Ingame activity: 8-9

Best Mod: Aikido,judo and wushu

Why do you want to join TPC?: I would like to join TPC because I feel as if.....i can be good help this clan a bit to get more active

What can you provide for this clan?: I can provide....Help such and such

Bad History:No warnings or bans

Anything else you have to say?:Look don't look at my belt and think i'm a shit player just because im a yellow belt.Iam really quite skilled and forum active.i had another account but it wont let me log into it and on the account i was a black belt and if you do not believe me fight me in a game just so i can prove im not just any normal yellow belt and if you reject me i understand why but please take the time to consider me.

REPLAYS:

I was thinking about your application and I forgot to reply, sorry about that.

Your belt is not of dire importance, but the fact is I've never seen you before. I want members who have been a part of our community and hang out with us.

So, rejected for now.

Originally Posted by Micosino11 View Post
yes, i just got my computer back (sorry if i didnt tell)

do i have to re-apply? or i'll just wait for the time being...

You don't need to apply again. Just hang out with us for a little while, and I'll invite you once I'm convinced you're active again.
RIP [TPC]
i would be around just that i can never find you guys online....the only 2 people out of TPC i have met are drink12 and n8t i do be looking server to server for you guys sometimes....so come on give me a chance
Rus Ro Rawr.
-DovahBear
Ingame is not the only place to hang out with us, especially since many of us are too busy to be avidly playing right now. We have an irc and our clan forum, which you are on right now.
RIP [TPC]
The clan event?
So about the three way clan event thing. Are we in this? If yes who will be the replaymakers?
I will be a replaymaker if two other people want to.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll be asking people incase they don't see this.
RIP [TPC]