Toribash
Yeah, it's just like playing a game. You'll pretty much need three things:
1) The game itself
2) A translation patch, most likely comes with the game
3) A program that changes your locale to Japanese for these games

the third one you can get here. You can also do it manually but hey, since there's something like this to make the thing easier, why not :p
where i could download Visual Novel?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to post a link to a torrent. You should probs remove that and send them via pm.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I have a shitty sound card that can't play any sounds right but can you pm me the torrent too?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to post a link to a torrent. You should probs remove that and send them via pm.

I don't think it targets torrents specifically. Not all torrents are pirated, I'm not sure if the visual novel is free though. If it is free to the public then the torrent link should be fine. But if it is mean't to be bought, then he should probably remove his post before the piracy ban comes in.
There's a difference. Katawa Shoujo was released for free, the Fate VN was not. A Fate series torrent is an illegal copy, so it is almost certainly against forum rules.

That being said, it's really hard to get a copy of the VN without paying exuberant amounts, so I'm not saying you shouldn't be using a torrent, but at least keep torrent proliferation off of the public parts of the forum, as it's not unheard of for forums to be held responsible for their users' actions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games