Toribash
xD some type of hidden language I’m sure. Looks like there was a fight.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Lads I have been busy as fuck...I am doing my level 3 Personal Training Qualification and then recently I've had to start my Pool Plant Qualification and work 40+ hours a week and it's been manic

If you don't know what Pool Plant is, it's basically a qualification you have to do to then operate a swimming pool and dealing with hydrochloric acid, Chlorine tablets, water pressure, emptying pools, filling up pools, testing the pools to make sure people aren't swimming in their own dirt etc

However, STORY TIME:

In 2 of my company sites around England, there has been 2 bad situations.
(Just for context, Hydrochloric acid and Chlorine tablets are put into the same room but one of the two must be 2 metres off the floor on a ledge and on the other side of the room in a seperate room where there is a door way)
Anyway, there was 2 situations in the last 6 months where 2 managers/team leaders had accidentally mixed the two (acid and chlorine) which for those of you don't know... mixing the two creates Chlorine gas (which is what they used in WW2 to gas buildings and towns etc).
The 2 idiots not thinking "right, i've just done the worst thing possible and maybe i should press the emergency stop button on the wall and evacuate the whole building and possibly half the town?" no... they decided to go grab another member of staff (who i assume is a team leader or manager) and bring them to take a look to see if they can fix it (which is impossible unless you get professionals in who deal with poison and gas leaks)

The two go down into the plant room and take a look which already chlorine gas has been made and is around in the air, they obviously breathe in a little which a little can fill your lungs up in an instant and can kill you, luckily, they are in intensive care for a long time now and not dead.
The other situation is that this girl accidentally mixed the two by putting chlorine into the acid tank (i know, what a mong?) however, she got mixed up with the tanks as they are the same colour and next to each other
Once she did that, a little acid splashed on her fromit fizzing up and going insane, hydrochoric acid then went onto her a little (which can rip your skin off and fuck you up) luckily it wasn't that bad, and she did the same thing, she went up to grab someone else to take a look at it and see if they could fix it, this then comes to them going into intensive care also...

So here's a life lesson ladies and gents, don't fuck with pools lmfao

Just to note, these 2 individuals had 5+ years in experience.

Here is the news for it from the Mirror.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...s-six-26239221

ANOTHER STORY of what happened recently:

(The story is blury because the Father doesn't it to be public yet)
Another leisure centre have had a crazy drowning situation in Solihul, the lesure centre is connected to my company (Everyone Active).
A 14 year old girl swam for a swim club (A swim club where they train every other day and race other clubs etc) and in February, she had an epileptic fit in the pool at 9PM which then lead to her drowning, however, which made this more serious is that neither the Lifeguard on shift or coaches saw it and she was then "Found" which states that nobody noticed.
She was taken to hospital right away and then was pronounced dead 2 days later (This can be from secondary drowning and from her conditions), the police instantly shut down their centre for 3 days where they went into the centre and took the CCTV and questioned the lifeguards, coaches, staff instantly.

The lifeguard who is on shift has been to court and possibly facing time in prison, not sure what else is happening as they won't announce anything else.

If you didn't know, if a lifeguard misses a rescure I.E doesn't notice a drowning and someone dies, that lifeguard can then go to prison for a long time for manslaughter.

Crazy how this can all happen so quick. I've had acid spill on me before but luckily i was wearing my hazmat suit so i was smart lol
and a drowning is not good, especially for the lifeguard on shift, that person is probably between 16 - 24.

I've done more than a dozen rescues, someone having a stroke and heart attack in my 5 years of lifeguarding and just that can be crazy but I couldn't imagine how that lifeguard could be feeling, can be concering and draining from something that happened so quick.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-60676468

From this happening, my centre is going through intense training, this means me and my assessor's are taking lifeguards into seperate rooms to show us they can do CPR, defibulator etc so that they don't just copy the others in the same room.
Same with the pool plant course, I and some other managers can't touch the acid, chlorine hopper or anything like that until we have completed this course and done a 3 day course at my site to go through what to do and how to do things even though i've done it all before for over a year.

dont fuck with pools lmfao
Originally Posted by max View Post
Lads I have been busy as fuck...I am doing my level 3 Personal Training Qualification and then recently I've had to start my Pool Plant Qualification and work 40+ hours a week and it's been manic

If you don't know what Pool Plant is, it's basically a qualification you have to do to then operate a swimming pool and dealing with hydrochloric acid, Chlorine tablets, water pressure, emptying pools, filling up pools, testing the pools to make sure people aren't swimming in their own dirt etc

However, STORY TIME:

In 2 of my company sites around England, there has been 2 bad situations.
(Just for context, Hydrochloric acid and Chlorine tablets are put into the same room but one of the two must be 2 metres off the floor on a ledge and on the other side of the room in a seperate room where there is a door way)
Anyway, there was 2 situations in the last 6 months where 2 managers/team leaders had accidentally mixed the two (acid and chlorine) which for those of you don't know... mixing the two creates Chlorine gas (which is what they used in WW2 to gas buildings and towns etc).
The 2 idiots not thinking "right, i've just done the worst thing possible and maybe i should press the emergency stop button on the wall and evacuate the whole building and possibly half the town?" no... they decided to go grab another member of staff (who i assume is a team leader or manager) and bring them to take a look to see if they can fix it (which is impossible unless you get professionals in who deal with poison and gas leaks)

The two go down into the plant room and take a look which already chlorine gas has been made and is around in the air, they obviously breathe in a little which a little can fill your lungs up in an instant and can kill you, luckily, they are in intensive care for a long time now and not dead.
The other situation is that this girl accidentally mixed the two by putting chlorine into the acid tank (i know, what a mong?) however, she got mixed up with the tanks as they are the same colour and next to each other
Once she did that, a little acid splashed on her fromit fizzing up and going insane, hydrochoric acid then went onto her a little (which can rip your skin off and fuck you up) luckily it wasn't that bad, and she did the same thing, she went up to grab someone else to take a look at it and see if they could fix it, this then comes to them going into intensive care also...

So here's a life lesson ladies and gents, don't fuck with pools lmfao

Just to note, these 2 individuals had 5+ years in experience.

Here is the news for it from the Mirror.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...s-six-26239221

ANOTHER STORY of what happened recently:

(The story is blury because the Father doesn't it to be public yet)
Another leisure centre have had a crazy drowning situation in Solihul, the lesure centre is connected to my company (Everyone Active).
A 14 year old girl swam for a swim club (A swim club where they train every other day and race other clubs etc) and in February, she had an epileptic fit in the pool at 9PM which then lead to her drowning, however, which made this more serious is that neither the Lifeguard on shift or coaches saw it and she was then "Found" which states that nobody noticed.
She was taken to hospital right away and then was pronounced dead 2 days later (This can be from secondary drowning and from her conditions), the police instantly shut down their centre for 3 days where they went into the centre and took the CCTV and questioned the lifeguards, coaches, staff instantly.

The lifeguard who is on shift has been to court and possibly facing time in prison, not sure what else is happening as they won't announce anything else.

If you didn't know, if a lifeguard misses a rescure I.E doesn't notice a drowning and someone dies, that lifeguard can then go to prison for a long time for manslaughter.

Crazy how this can all happen so quick. I've had acid spill on me before but luckily i was wearing my hazmat suit so i was smart lol
and a drowning is not good, especially for the lifeguard on shift, that person is probably between 16 - 24.

I've done more than a dozen rescues, someone having a stroke and heart attack in my 5 years of lifeguarding and just that can be crazy but I couldn't imagine how that lifeguard could be feeling, can be concering and draining from something that happened so quick.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-60676468

From this happening, my centre is going through intense training, this means me and my assessor's are taking lifeguards into seperate rooms to show us they can do CPR, defibulator etc so that they don't just copy the others in the same room.
Same with the pool plant course, I and some other managers can't touch the acid, chlorine hopper or anything like that until we have completed this course and done a 3 day course at my site to go through what to do and how to do things even though i've done it all before for over a year.

dont fuck with pools lmfao

accepted, welcome to clan
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well it looks like we dodged a stroke.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather