Toribash
"How well do you understand english?"
"Yes."
lol. But anyway, on to some news. I may or may not quit Atlantic. Dunno, not making
the decision yet.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
"How well do you understand english?"
"Yes."
lol. But anyway, on to some news. I may or may not quit Atlantic. Dunno, not making
the decision yet.

And for what reason would you quit... (in case you're thinking to do it)?
Just curious, don't take it wrongly.

If it's because of the inactiveness, I bet that people warned you about it. So you knew for what you were applying for..

If there's another other reason, it's fine. If you have quit of the idea of quiting, even better,

But if you decided to move on just make sure to explain nice and clean to avoid having loose points in the story. By my part: I'll accept any explanation or reason for your quiting. People are free to do whatever they want to and plus: this turns to be just an online game.

Nevertheless, I and perhaps more folks around here would appreciate some of your visits around here (in case you leave). Despite of still not knowing very much, I already have read some of your posts and you seem a cool fellow.

Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
quit you pussy

When life gives you bricks, you make a hou... wait. That isn't right. You throw them to other persons. Here we go.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
You don't work for Amazon right..?

I seriously thought on applying for a job on Amazon but then I found that their english knowledge requirements are just so freaking high.

Damn. D:
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post

If it's because of the inactiveness, I bet that people warned you about it. So you knew for what you were applying for..

If there's another other reason, it's fine. If you have quit of the idea of quiting, even better,

But if you decided to move on just make sure to explain nice and clean to avoid having loose points in the story. By my part: I'll accept any explanation or reason for your quiting. People are free to do whatever they want to and plus: this turns to be just an online game.

Nevertheless, I and perhaps more folks around here would appreciate some of your visits around here (in case you leave). Despite of still not knowing very much, I already have read some of your posts and you seem a cool fellow.

See, I could quit now if I wanted too. But, it would be pointless.
I'd just go be inactive somewhere else, and I wouldn't join another clan, sooo... I'll just end up being inactive alone forever. At least I'm inactive like 3/4th of my clan so I fit in.

i quited bc dis clne n00b.
Nahh, I don't really know why, it's not because of inactiveness, I was warned,
I knew what I was getting myself into.
you seem like a cool fellow

Aww thanks sweetie!
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
See, I could quit now if I wanted too. But, it would be pointless.
I'd just go be inactive somewhere else, and I wouldn't join another clan, sooo... I'll just end up being inactive alone forever. At least I'm inactive like 3/4th of my clan so I fit in.

tl;dr you suck at call of duty