Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Where do you live Elvis?!?!? I need to be there getting rich off gullable people. I can kick you higher than you can kick me. I can kick you higher than a tree. When is the 3rd round of clan league I'm ready to own some noobz.

Also, roosamoosa why you send me 1.9k? Warrior sux. That is all.
Hey it's me
I thought Elvis lived in Canada for the longest time because he was in the Canada bracket on the clan page
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
i still not got invited i am waiting nomad to test me as he said ,,, and Mrootz got a nice arts ,,, guys who mad the clan video cuz its really good video yay
-----
and yeah guys u got 208 pages u can get official now right guys ?
Last edited by Sameal; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sameal View Post
guys who mad the clan video cuz its really good video yay

I made it thank you sameal you are too kind.
Praise BONDarenko
Yes Sameal, you are correct, once you reach 208 pages you automatically become official.

Once again, your majesticity have proven yourself worthy of joining our sisterhood.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Osiris
I made it thank you sameal you are too kind.

thx u too ,,, and cmon Nomad are you kiding to me , why u always says that u want to test me and when i am playing u quit the game D:
His love of my video makes me ever so happy he's in tgs, we need a kind young scout like him.
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris
His love of my video makes me ever so happy he's in tgs, we need a kind young scout like him.

thx bro :') , i hope Nomad accept me as a member to TGS , cuz i like this clan and there members as osiris and Ferras and Orko and Nomad
Originally Posted by Sameal View Post
i still not got invited i am waiting nomad to test me as he said ,,, and Mrootz got a nice arts ,,, guys who mad the clan video cuz its really good video yay
-----
and yeah guys u got 208 pages u can get official now right guys ?

ACCEPTED.