Toribash
show me some and i will think higher of you.
+rep anyway for 3 nukes. im going for it at the moment.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Back when I had my PS3 I was playing with my friends from school and I was like "this round i'm going to get a nuke" turns out I actually did.

The round RIGHT after i'm like "I'm going to get a nuke again, suck my dick" and I actually got one.
i officially admit got punk'd by mich
/me hangs head in shame
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
this is eds cousin he told me to do this,
a virus deleted his c drive and part of his d drive
so he'll be away for awhile

@crux forget about the app that he wrote to you
he'll get back to you asap

those were eds words he told me too write
Yes, I'm Eds Cousin.
austi77, cheers for that. Also his app was posted and is doing great, tell him. Hope to see you back soon Ed.
Busted my head in the steel part of a window, 20 stitches, bruise shape looks like mercede's logo so I might not be that active in posting mostly because my head hurts like hell and I cbb to do anything right now especially sets :|