Toribash
Well that makes more sense.
I'm neutral at the moment.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
You have my app on 186 page

Lol..............
So, Water same thing again...
You probably have more of an idea why I used the term "You're not ready", correct? And how we all have our own special skill etc, that's what I was talking about. This is not your average clan, there's an exception for me, but you need to be responsible and not a silt immature toddler, Cake who's been acting nice has shaken the trust of responsibility. He has made us doubt that he's mature, and I'm starting to rethink my choice about him. But he is just an example, people who do this will not be in this clan long. But as for you, you're making more sense in what you mean but, I still do not think you're ready for this. I know this is a game and this is all too serious but it's practise for life. But I'm getting a little offtopic here but back to you. I think you need to practise a bit more, give it a little while longer, take it to the extreme, hardcore training

Tell you what, give it a little longer, practise daily, get you bads and make them your goods, and then when you think you're truly ready come back here, and give it another shot, get back I your feet and try again. I am almost leaning towards a yes, but you still need to improve yourself.

For now a no.
But the thing is, you need to be able to write full descriptive things like this, just to let people know why they're being denied, how they can improve theirselves, of course it's mostly run and games, but you still need to be able to do this like this at a moments notice.
You've mostly got it covered but, all that's required is some practise.
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
You have my app on 186 page

I checked around 184-189,couldn't find it.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Lol..............
So, Water same thing again...
You probably have more of an idea why I used the term "You're not ready", correct? And how we all have our own special skill etc, that's what I was talking about. This is not your average clan, there's an exception for me, but you need to be responsible and not a silt immature toddler, Cake who's been acting nice has shaken the trust of responsibility. He has made us doubt that he's mature, and I'm starting to rethink my choice about him. But he is just an example, people who do this will not be in this clan long. But as for you, you're making more sense in what you mean but, I still do not think you're ready for this. I know this is a game and this is all too serious but it's practise for life. But I'm getting a little offtopic here but back to you. I think you need to practise a bit more, give it a little while longer, take it to the extreme, hardcore training

Tell you what, give it a little longer, practise daily, get you bads and make them your goods, and then when you think you're truly ready come back here, and give it another shot, get back I your feet and try again. I am almost leaning towards a yes, but you still need to improve yourself.

For now a no.
But the thing is, you need to be able to write full descriptive things like this, just to let people know why they're being denied, how they can improve theirselves, of course it's mostly run and games, but you still need to be able to do this like this at a moments notice.
You've mostly got it covered but, all that's required is some practise.

read your app loud and clear.
you have no idea how embarrased I am right now.

Brhaha has a yes from me.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
@Cacrot: I always practice to get better, but I have been off my game lately, and I was probably off my game when we played that one time, too. I want to play with you when I feel I am my best so you can see my real skills in my mods.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
@Cacrot: I always practice to get better, but I have been off my game lately, and I was probably off my game when we played that one time, too. I want to play with you when I feel I am my best so you can see my real skills in my mods.

Seems fair.
I can't do it right now but, when I can arrange it for us.
Name: Woohooman

Belt: Blue. I hope this doesn't bother you if i'm kinda low

Past clans: Pwr

Player card: I'll put that at the end of the app. I hope you don't mind
Mods you're good at: Well i'm pretty good with ABD. My main mod is any sparring mods. I love sparring.
About yourself: Well in real life I know Taekwondo. I'm an old school toribasher. I had this game, I think around 3 years ago. This is I guess sorta an alt. I forgot my old account. I came back to toribash after watching a video made by Mocucha. Which I know is in this clan.

Why do you want to join eVo: Well I want to join because this clan has some of my favorite sparrers. I feel like if i'm in eVo, there would be plenty new oppurtunities. eVo seems to be a great clan, I love great clans.

What do you want to accomplish here: Well I want to try to become an honored member of the clan. I also want to spar for example Largekilla or Mocucha.

Replays: I know this isn't necessary but I just want to to see if it'll help my app.

Now for my player card:
Attached Files
Fun spar with Ezo.rpl (747.6 KB, 7 views)
Laser survival unfinished.rpl (324.5 KB, 5 views)