Toribash
Gotcha, Sarutobi. Thanks for the answer. But you still didn't answer me what do you think about organizing threads/hiding posts for safety.

Since you already have the "hidden" folder, and non-members DO CAN start threads, would it be good to create a [locked] "Application Rules"Thread, which contains Application Layout and says: "Appliers, create a thread with your application with the following layout"(example text), and then, archive the appliers' threads into the seekrit forumz?
In my opinion, that would make everything way easier to find (WAY easier than searching for a specific apply into a 200+ thread) and way more secured, since Toribash Users would not be able to copy old applications and use them somewhere else.

Again, what do you think?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I guess that would be a good idea Kowgan. I guess I've just been so used to how I usually do things that I kind of ignored potentially better ideas :P
I'll try to implement that soon and see how that works out
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
That's fine. I've brought this subject here due to that CopyPasta Applier guy, that coppied other guy's application. In other words, the mainly reason to suggest it was for security reasons, as we've noticed how unprotected our infos are.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by BloodMach View Post
Someone whispered to me that my name ripped off bloodrift. XD That was unexpected.

kball Moderated Message:
Bloodmach-Bloodrift very similar

kball Moderated Message:
Sarutobi it seems your quite busy u should rank someone up (that you trust) to help u with that stuff since every other person that level 2 is inactive or doesn't come on forums (expect snook)
Last edited by kball; Aug 11, 2012 at 03:46 PM.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I have made a few tournies for elite and have seen some of the in-game guys make a bet server or two before, but recently i haven't seen that kind of stuff going on. You can give it a shot any time you like, if you can get some guys on at the same time as you anyway.

Anyway it has been done before and you're allowed to make one any time you like .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09