Toribash
I'm back. Finally.

Am I the only one who thinks Aatrox would be a good jungler? His heal is great for early game and ganking with him is pretty easy. Aatrox should be a new jungler meta.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I usually see him mid or top. Never knew he was actually a Jungler too.

League of Legends

P.S. Get it?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Fuck morde. Who decided "give morde a free dragon every time his team kills dragon" was a good idea, dude brought that thing mid and denied me of cs for legit 3 minutes.

still pooped on em but

Shits annoying as hell.
Hoss.
I tryed Olaf, first time with it, this is some broken shit, you just have to rollface to get kills,
I litterally counter jungle'd the Khazix and got first blood, and camped bot to end up feeded, (Our ADC was afk the whole game so my friend who was the xin support tries is best but he just lost is lane, BUT I GOT FEEDED, NAH !)

That's too funny to just press R and permaslow people, or just kill the kha'zix in 1v1 and then kill the trist, then the orianna...God Olaf is broken.

Nota bene : If sometimes my grammar look bad or isnt the right one, please fix it up using bold and quoting me, im still a french guy trying to learn english ;)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Xin lost against a lane like that? Are you kidding me? You just bait Teemo Q, wait, then double kill. Ezpz lemon party.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Most I skipped was 1.

Anyone played the new Darius extensively?
I played one match with him, and I feel his 'q's life steal is a bit to powerful at 12% of missing health per enemy. His ult changes also increase his power significantly late game.
Any thoughts?