yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Leb - actually, I already did my 3 near the beggining (look at posts 15 and 30)

also, I'm ok with not getting the prize (as Mad said, now other people have a chance)
Last edited by vexon459; Feb 21, 2010 at 08:11 AM.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Belt and Qi: Black Belt & 1411 Qi.

GMT: -5 ( i live on the east coast)

Strongest Mod: Aikido because i love pinning people down XD

Self Description: I've played electric guitar for 2 years, I'm 15 and a Sophmore, I used to play piratesonline and pirates (some old game) and I play Toribash very often. So yeah, I think pirates are awesome. I've got a jolly rodger flag hung above my bed. I love doing things for the good of the clan. Im easy to get along with and I love making people laugh. I started playing in 08 and never stopped since. I love meeting new challenges every day and attempting to overcome them even though i do fail miserably sometimes. Im a very straight forward guy and i like to get to the point. No cutting around.

Past clans: METALWAFFLE and HAPPY.

Active in forums: I play toribash often and if I have to be in forums than I will check it out. So I look around in forums often when i need questions answered.

Replays and pictures: I would put some up if i knew how but it doesnt show up in my files for some strange reason...

This is much better,though its missing replays and pic i say yes because you actually lisned and edited the original.

thats 2 yes 2 no btw
*edit- i just checked and he has 3 no's and 3 yes,the no's came befor he edited the application,is he in or out?

Is mksaxena even in the clan?

Yeah he is,he has the votes needed.
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 21, 2010 at 08:22 AM.
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post
Who the fuck is Galt? this is the 2nd post i'v seen with him being disrespectful

He's a member. lol. Rly.

Originally Posted by mksaxena View Post
why i am not in the members list?-_-...

Because, until we get mod powers and etc, some stuffs can't be worked. Soon your name will be there.

#TribeOn