Toribash
Real Jungle ADC...Mmm I'm interested in that but I don't like this uilt because that may make a mistake in teamfight because that can heal to enemies too.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Real Jungle ADC...Mmm I'm interested in that but I don't like this uilt because that may make a mistake in teamfight because that can heal to enemies too.

Like bard ult I guess it's down to positioning :P
I'm Bard support main. Agh.

They starting update on PBE server now. I'll watch people play Kindred in PBE when it's up.

Edited: Kindred is first Jungle Ranged and another ADC champions who can do jungle are nerfed because Sated Devourer has changed in PBE "Ranged champions now trigger Phantom Hit this every fourth attack instead".

Also, Surrender@20 PBE update (Spoiled).
Last edited by Chris; Sep 16, 2015 at 12:14 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
So I'm thinking about playing AlphaDraft, can somebody explain it to me in an easy to understand way. Of course I'd like to win more often than I lose (but it's gambling so it probably won't happen).
My girlfriends father has a friend, his son makes the equivalent of 1000 euros a month from betting on "gaming" (I don't know what channel he uses) and so I'm being pushed into giving it a go for the last 5 days I am here. He'll pay for deposit and I'll bet because I'm "knowledgeable" though I haven't even watched LCS for over half a year, I found no reason to.

Just like to know how the game works and what I need to #study in order to improve my chances. Ty
Basically, bet on SKT if you can; dunno bout other Koreans, CLG's Dlift, Zion, and Pobelter, TSM Bjergsen if you feel lucky since he's (or they're) doing pretty inconsistently; would rather bet on someone from C9 since they're starting to climb up to their prime again, anyone in Fnatic because they're such a balanced team, and Edward Gaming because reasons.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays