Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
The community is going to be struck with not 8 year olds, not 7, 6, 5, or 4 year olds, but 3 year olds. Lol, but in all seriousness, the communities personal qualities as a whole is going to decline. Hopefully there will be some good from this but overall it is going to hurt us.

why is that?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
why is that?

People on the steam community are used to playing mainstream games that usually have bad communities and they are going to transfer over to us. We will get some good people, I'm just praying that we will not be the clan that gets the bad quality people. Clans with names like dick and other clans with vulgar names are going to get the immature 9 year olds. We should be safe for our name is not like that. I'm trying to look at this like it's going to be possitive for toribash, but it is hard to.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
People on the steam community are used to playing mainstream games that usually have bad communities and they are going to transfer over to us. We will get some good people, I'm just praying that we will not be the clan that gets the bad quality people. Clans with names like dick and other clans with vulgar names are going to get the immature 9 year olds. We should be safe for our name is not like that. I'm trying to look at this like it's going to be possitive for toribash, but it is hard to.

I'm waiting for xXx360nOscOpeS420bLazEitxXx XD

On a serious note though, it will be both good and bad, Steam isn't so bad when it comes to their community, I've seen worse anyway, and the spike in interest for the game will be great. Sure, you will get the immature kids, but I think we will get just as many people from the other end of the spectrum.
I think we just notice the immaturity more than the maturity.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I'm waiting for xXx360nOscOpeS420bLazEitxXx XD

On a serious note though, it will be both good and bad, Steam isn't so bad when it comes to their community, I've seen worse anyway, and the spike in interest for the game will be great. Sure, you will get the immature kids, but I think we will get just as many people from the other end of the spectrum.
I think we just notice the immaturity more than the maturity.

my few exactly.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Guys I am re-downloading Toribash because its not working it always said no response..
I hope it work .. So i can fuck people kick there ass :]
As..I am asking which is better hunter force with vampire or with toxic? relax
its up to you but personally i like it with toxic more because it gives it more contrast
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
The community is going to be struck with not 8 year olds, not 7, 6, 5, or 4 year olds, but 3 year olds. Lol, but in all seriousness, the communities personal qualities as a whole is going to decline. Hopefully there will be some good from this but overall it is going to hurt us.

Just keep them out of our clan and we will be just fine. Yes, the community as a whole will be affected, but we get to decide if our clan will be effected with the community. I say we keep doing what we do recruitment wise but ask to meet them in game. That way we can talk to them and see how they act, talk and even play. We can make a new sub-category named "judges" or whatever you see fit and [I'll take that position =3] we can decide if they are decent personality wise and playing wise. Or the council can do that.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I don't think A lot of the new players will even use the forums. And after realising how steep toribash's learning curve they'll probably stop alotogether, that'll help get rid of a lot of time wasters.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Just keep them out of our clan and we will be just fine. Yes, the community as a whole will be affected, but we get to decide if our clan will be effected with the community. I say we keep doing what we do recruitment wise but ask to meet them in game. That way we can talk to them and see how they act, talk and even play. We can make a new sub-category named "judges" or whatever you see fit and [I'll take that position =3] we can decide if they are decent personality wise and playing wise. Or the council can do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA i don't think a freaking 4 year old can use a computer- anyways thats just ridiculous

people start using vitual chat rooms first the work there way up to games.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Heeey bitches. How're you all doing!?
Months and months without even check this... What's up, we should war or something anytime, shouldn't we?