Ranking
I don't think you understand Brand at all. Akali and another brand with exhaust. and then adc on top. You really, really don't understand how hard it is when ult is on cd and you're dead before you can blink an eye
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Yeah, when ult is on CD. Otherwise, you pretty much kill everything.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
king of the promos today
got one smurf to gold 1 from gold 3, other smurf is silver 1 promos to gold 2 wins 0 losses, 1 win away.

I can reliably get to at least plat now.

Only lost 1 game. Was going full on fist of the north star with vi but our mid laner and adc suddenly just stopped in the middle of the lane and never came back. It said they disconnected like 10 minutes later.
Hoss.
I got that mystery skin luck.

Hextech Sion
Debonair Vi
Feral Ww
super teemo
Bladecraft Ori
And the best one yet......Arcade Riven from a 490.

I have a gambling issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My best luck with mystery gifts is when I'm sending them to mates ;-; fucking riot. I got Warrior Princess Sivir, Major Ziggs, and some shitty Shaco skin. My mate got K9 Nasus, Underworld TF and Annie In Wonderland. I hated life for a while there
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I got Snow Elf Teemo. Pretty rare skin I heard.

I got it from last Christmas day. It's pretty not rare skin because it's not limited edited skin. This skin will return available during on Christmas day or can be received as mystery gift.

Rarest Skins List:

Medieval Twitch/Grey Warwick = Refer A Friend Reward (Now it retired... yes It's Limited edition)
Championship Riven = Was available during the Season 2 Championship World Final but is categorized as a limited edition skin. This only championship skin that have limited edition skin. (Limited edition)
UFO Corki = Code redeem from IGN and Gamespy Reader's Choice 2009 (Limited edition)
Silver Kayle = Retail copy of League of Legends Collector's Edition
Triumphant Ryze = Win an official Tournament
Urf Warwick = Riot's First April Fool Urf event skin 5000/500/50 RP (Limited edition)
King Rammus (Browse) = Closed Beta testers (Limited edition)
Riot Squad Singed = Code redeem from PAX/Gamescom/CeBiT/EPS/Siggraph 2011 (Limited edition)
Judgement Kayle = Season 1 Veterans (Limited edition)
PAX Skins = Code redeem from PAX event. Now their code redeem are locked. (Limited edition)
Victorious Reward Skins = Ranked Rewards (Limited edition)
Traditional Skins = They were released with the Champion's relaunch and were free for owners that had owned the champion before hand. If the champion was not previously owned it was put on sale for two weeks before being retired to the Legacy Vault.

Super-Rare Skins List (No one can see them skins in-game):

Human Ryze = Pre-order Retail Collector's Edition (Limited edition)
Black Alistar = Pre-order Digital Collector's Edition (Limited edition)
Rusty Blitzcrank = Was available purchase for 520RP in store for Nov 2009 ~ Jan 2010 (Limited edition)
Last edited by Chris; Sep 13, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.