Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
"My source is a Riot employee" or "My sources are Riot employees" would be more correct.

Also, LAN is fun m8.

It's correct dude, chill. Lol.

Getting them random skins left and right yo.

Got star guardian lux.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All PROJECT in one splash.

Bonus Yasuo [Large Wide Image]

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

aa

Twitch is such a strong late game adc I'm surprised not many people play him in low elo considering games go for so long. He's also very good at assassinating enemy adc and then forcing 4v5.. good thing people don't know about pink wards.
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Low elo's just don't know about wards in general

Climbed from Bronze V to Silver V can confirm.

And Twitch is meh in low ELO. Our mechanics are the least of our problems. It's the horrible decision making that's fucking everyone. I've won more games off of doing things that matter than 1v3 outplaying the enemy team at the cost of my backline (and eventually my entire team).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Finally achieved my dream.
Level 5 Twitch. First ADC I got a penta with

Doop

Boop

Gonna replace Shaco with someone else

I think Twitch out scales vayne because of his ambush advantage
Whenever I'm behind, I just get botrk and infinity edge and just keep ambushing a vayne whenever she's solo pushing a lane.
Last edited by Yoki; Sep 12, 2015 at 07:46 PM.

So I bought Akali. I decided to play with some friends and cheesed with Akali support/Kha ADC. I ended up carrying bot lane.

2nd time Akali with same people. Went Akali jg. Completely decimated early game. Made the sickest plays of my life. I see why she's so annoying now.

Akali jg tho

-----
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can you please stop mentioning your "bronze teammates"? It makes me cringe so hard. If you deserved anything higher than Bronze, you'd win your lane and solo carry the game regardless of your champion/role. Regarding being ADC, it's not your support's fault for not peeling. Blame yourself and bad positioning, stop getting caught, etc.

Warning: huge image

Last edited by Thrandir; Sep 13, 2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: also PMd
My Replays
Been playing brand on my smurf, such a steam train that guy. Ony bad match yet is when I got a bot lane who don't know what mias and wards are, and kept getting 3v1'd in the mid lane :L (brand has no escapes ;-;)
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Ganking a good Brand is basically letting him deal 3k damage to two champions.
My Replays