Toribash
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
That PROJECT cinematic looks so cool, but lets be honest. Zed should have wrecked them all.

My thoughts so far for the "they are coming" is this. A light and a dark side. Light side dealing with healing/support, dark side with damage/carry, I think its gonna be a mage main.
I think it's pretty similar to the image I attached in the spoiler. Basically, the ult will control which form (light/dark) you are in, and then the abilities change accordingly (like nidalee).

Alternatively It could be two of those face thingys that float around together, then depending on which ability you use, a particular face performs that task. Then the ult would be both of them at the same time, possibly they power up a basic ability or they combine and explode.

Warframe Equinox(super large af)

Just my thoughts

Jokes on you, I know what they are already. Cant say much about them though :x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait what? how? Are you employed by Riot or something? I have the PBE but I haven't seen anything recently

League of Legends Blog Site called "Surrender@20"
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
League of Legends Blog Site called "Surrender@20"

My sources are actually a riot employee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Next level grammar fail.

Anyways, holy shit Project Zed is sexy. And Project Fiora actually looks hot when you can't see her ugly ass face.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Next level grammar fail.

Anyways, holy shit Project Zed is sexy. And Project Fiora actually looks hot when you can't see her ugly ass face.

What grammar fail?

Yea, Zed is the only good one in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
What grammar fail?

Yea, Zed is the only good one in my opinion.

Actually i buyed this Zed skin yesterday. Lol.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Just had the shittiest game I've ever had in league.

Challenger (d1 on NA)vayne and master (d3 on NA)lee sin on my team, mexican instalocks jinx after vayne, and yasuo locks mid after I've already locked in viktor, so I switch to tp to go top. Jinx never connects and I end up having to go bot alone because vayne goes top to be against garen. I do okay bot vs draven and thresh because the thresh sucks dick, and apparently their jungler never connected either.

Yasuo gets first blooded and then claims to have internet problems and afks, but vayne gets really fed vs garen and lee is a good player so we outplay them 3v4 and manage to win the game 3v4.

Convinced me to transfer my smurf to NA. LAN is full of shit players.
Hoss.
dodge if you want to complain about winning... >_>
you can do that under the circumstances, you'd be doing everyone (more importantly, yourself) a favor
Last edited by TyZi; Sep 10, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

"My source is a Riot employee" or "My sources are Riot employees" would be more correct.

Also, LAN is fun m8.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays