Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Stronger boxes really mean nothing for anything other than AP shaco, and that's a level of nono that nobody wants to see promoted except for the filthy AP shaco players.

Hey hey hey now... I stopped playing AP shaco since they removed DFG. I tried it some days ago, never again.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well that's why i wanted them to buff shaco box...

I'm still playing shaco. But only AP and on toplane/jungle.
AD is pretty boring, AP is fun since you have to juke them and trap them until you finally do a /laugh as they die on your box.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Did we discuss Zzrot AP Shaco?

Plant Zzrot portal somewhere and cover it in boxes? It's fucking genius.
-----
Decided to smurf to get some Shaco footage. And then I played more games for fun.

Lvl 30s every game

And no, LOLReplay decided not to record until after that Shaco game. Life sucks.
Last edited by SparChar; Sep 5, 2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I don't know why I stopped playing her for a bit there, but me and nid have always had a special bond. We were losing quite hard for a while there, in nid we trust. I need to start recording some of the shit I pull off hahaha.

----
Also props to the yas, he was my wingman, when he wasn't farming lel

Last edited by AussieCunt; Sep 6, 2015 at 01:21 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Trundle is literally more easy to play than challenging smite warwick. Holy sh*t.

This game sir, probably one of the best i've did on my Rengar.
Was starting with a 4 premade of troll that wanted to report me because i picked jungle before one of them. So i leash myself at red, start ganking, getting kill, one shotting enemy vayne and lux, making them ragequit since they can't go out of the base without being insta one shot by me. Funny to see enemy team arguing that without me as the jungler we probably loose.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I just had a high elo moment. As in I just played against my friend in Ranked lol

What are the odds?

-----
It only took 198 games, but I can finally say I got this in less than 200 games B)

So it begins...

With unorthodox picks/strats

Yes, I know Trundle isn't as unorthodox, but that was first time EVER building Sterak's and I never left top lane. Ever. Which is the only reason I was able to be useful while also having a horrid KDA.
Last edited by SparChar; Sep 7, 2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
PROJECT site updated: Click Here

Edited: Another "They are coming" teaser have been added in PBE server.

Video [SPOILER]

Last edited by Chris; Sep 9, 2015 at 12:20 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
That PROJECT cinematic looks so cool, but lets be honest. Zed should have wrecked them all.

My thoughts so far for the "they are coming" is this. A light and a dark side. Light side dealing with healing/support, dark side with damage/carry, I think its gonna be a mage main.
I think it's pretty similar to the image I attached in the spoiler. Basically, the ult will control which form (light/dark) you are in, and then the abilities change accordingly (like nidalee).

Alternatively It could be two of those face thingys that float around together, then depending on which ability you use, a particular face performs that task. Then the ult would be both of them at the same time, possibly they power up a basic ability or they combine and explode.

Warframe Equinox(super large af)

Just my thoughts