Ranking
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Riot actually made skarner viable with his update. Before he was useless, stupid and overall a bad pick.

Personally I think his update is really needed, and is balanced, he has weak points, can be countered and outplayed.

You're right about everything but the balanced thing is kinda.. eh.. his stats get too high with the new items to the point he can plow through 3 squishies alone with huge amounts of armour, hp and AD. His numbers are too damn high for a guy that has a spammable percentage health move speed shield with a stun>surpress>stun combo
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You're right about everything but the balanced thing is kinda.. eh.. his stats get too high with the new items to the point he can plow through 3 squishies alone with huge amounts of armour, hp and AD. His numbers are too damn high for a guy that has a spammable percentage health move speed shield with a stun>surpress>stun combo

Mmm I just checked out his numbers.... I gotta agree with you there. I don't really enjoy playing champs like him, so it was probably the way I played him.

He was actually almost decent before, but there are people who do things better. After the buffs however, he didn't do anything different, but he became the best at what he does through numerous buffs that are completely over-done.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I feel like they should buff shaco...on the HP of the box, they didn't get bigger with level, so it's like everyone can one shot the box in late game, even minions. Or a support.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
I feel like they should buff shaco...on the HP of the box, they didn't get bigger with level, so it's like everyone can one shot the box in late game, even minions. Or a support.

Shaco's late game split pushing potential is pretty strong already.

Boxes at that point should be used as utility and distractions (unless you are pinkward ofc), and since he doesn't do too well in a full 5 on 5 team fight you probably shouldn't be using them as offense.

He already has one of the fastest clears in the jungle, along with a very annoying counter jungle potential. In my opinion he is good where he is.

Proper placement will go a long way, but then again Im a shit shaco so what do I know
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 5, 2015 at 01:50 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Stronger boxes really mean nothing for anything other than AP shaco, and that's a level of nono that nobody wants to see promoted except for the filthy AP shaco players.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I tried it so that I can see hitboxes. It was really laggy tho :c

And yeah, moving on it's own was annoying. Until I turned it off

Still lagging. Sad times.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Shaco, is exactly where he is meant to be atm. His boxes are early harassment and bush/jungle control, his two shiv poison is a slow which allows him to catch his target, his q and his ult are self explanatory.
AP shaco is the one that breaks the boundaries, his boxes become a large source of damage late game, his e is no longer a catch tool, but a kill tool and his ult is also kill tool.
AP shaco becomes like tekkies from DOTA 2. Stick lots of boxes, then lead them to it

Shaco's ult can block skill shots cc , and you can jump walls with his ult
it's how you know how to use it
he does heavy damage ad though