Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why would you kick me val had a ban but yet you didn't make any disicions to kick your are being unreasonable if the clan caries on like this you can kick me and i wont join back :<
what the hell ... Drkxd goot kicked and val too anon is going inactive jook the leader isnt postin here flash did quit and i dont think sirvo will get back and me idk i wanna say thx for all and i hope the guys that got kicked get back i wanna say honestly we wont get official becuz of all dis and i think im leaving the clan but ill think bout it.
Last edited by Miracle; Aug 19, 2014 at 09:41 AM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
No Dr and val I didn't even kick you but its just for. Awhile because if we want official and we have people that are banned in our clan it does look good
So once there ban is over and we make official u will be back in
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Guys we have to think about this more carefully we need alot of good members to become official if some of them are gone we might never make it to official. Now I know that clans with alot of banned people look bad but we still have to get more to fill there spaces if we want official
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
If you guys wanna give up on all the work we did so far for this rank 4 on clan list and all we tried to do to become official then ok fuck it. If you guys don't stop this shit we wont get official ever. This is 3rd time we applied and I am 80% we wont get official just because we don't have members who diserve it and we are fighting and swearing each other like 12 years old kids. If we don't stop this I swear I will leave this but same time I will be sad doing this :<, because we all worked on this, for this rank 4 and we are still fighting with nitro and horde for 3rd and 2nd place why not with obey for 1st. But now all of this will be dreams. Let's just stop this shits and hope we get official. Also AnonHax is no longer our member. We should do some recruit ingame we have to little members in the clan.
Azze why 80% its 99.9% that we won't get official we've runed everything here omg I'm sure we won't get official but if we did I will stay to revive the clan with u if we dnt.. we won't get it anymore.
I walk a lonely road
Come on guys , everything went fine until now , we came so far and now we will just go and let everything go and let the clan die ? Come on , think a bit , all you have to do is to be friendly , we are like brothers and familiy not a bunch of enemies in same cage. Someone do a mistake , don't start telling him he is I don't know what , you are angry but you say you don't liek what he did , but here is that what happens all the time: *someone do a misatake* , angry members: IDIOT , JERK YOU DID THAT YOU DID THAT WOFF WOFF WOFF YOU RUINED CLAN WOFF WOFF WOFF. Is that he way of true fighters ? No it is not. Be nice , respect , and try help to improve not to "kill" with words. )
No alive opponent found
Guys im sry but im out its the first time i stay in a clan for dis time and i hope u guys get official but everything is getting runed sorry guys
I walk a lonely road
Guys you need to man up sure we have a small chance of getting official but if you get your asses of the floor and man up we will try again and get official WHOS WITH ME!!!
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!