Ranking
IM IN LOVE WITH THE LOCO !
BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA
WHIP IT TO THE GLASS N****!

This is what i sing to Sparky all the time
Sorry for spamming
I met sparky when I made Vibe, he is going to deny that I have no ownership but I assure you I co founded it and SparkyAU took it from me when I left, that's right, why Sparky? why? Why would you do that?
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Totally not an invade because Sparky kinda invaded our thread.
Why aren't you guys official yet?

afaik a hurdle seems to have been missed, applying
Originally Posted by Sense View Post

afaik a hurdle seems to have been missed, applying

In fact, we applyed, and got denied ._.
Wolololololo
When did we apply?

Also you guys have no similar music tastes like mine ;-; damn

I like more of a screamo type of music. It just gets your blood running.

Anyone ingame?
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
When did we apply?

Also you guys have no similar music tastes like mine ;-; damn

I like more of a screamo type of music. It just gets your blood running.

Anyone ingame?

It was a while back.

And I like metal, but not pure screamo.

Also, I should go to bed now xD
Wolololololo
So I did another one of those speed tests while nobody was home, but me. This result was a little more pleasing to say the least!

Anyway, yeah Holo... Don't shit up our thread, please.

In regards to the applying for official, before I had anything under control around here, I sent in an application just to see what would happen. Gynx of course, denied our application and gave some good comments to improve on, this was back a while ago.

Response from Gynx

Anyway, with that being shown, it's much clearer for me as a leader, and for all of us as a clan in regards to what needs to be achieved. I don't expect everyone to go fully active everyday, I completely understand you guys have school and other matters to attend outside of Toribash. I feel that we can easily establish an improvement of presence and easily we've improved our post quality. As you may have been aware, we do have our own Vibe Council. We use this to address any concerns and discuss these issues appropriately. I plan to resubmit an application on behalf of Vibe when I'm satisfied that everyone has given effort at improving forum presence.

How does that sound to you guys?
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So I did another one of those speed tests while nobody was home, but me. This result was a little more pleasing to say the least!

Anyway, yeah Holo... Don't shit up our thread, please.

In regards to the applying for official, before I had anything under control around here, I sent in an application just to see what would happen. Gynx of course, denied our application and gave some good comments to improve on, this was back a while ago.

Response from Gynx

Anyway, with that being shown, it's much clearer for me as a leader, and for all of us as a clan in regards to what needs to be achieved. I don't expect everyone to go fully active everyday, I completely understand you guys have school and other matters to attend outside of Toribash. I feel that we can easily establish an improvement of presence and easily we've improved our post quality. As you may have been aware, we do have our own Vibe Council. We use this to address any concerns and discuss these issues appropriately. I plan to resubmit an application on behalf of Vibe when I'm satisfied that everyone has given effort at improving forum presence.

How does that sound to you guys?

Forum activity isn't to hard to improve on.... you can access forums from your phone :P. If thats all we have to improve on clan-Wise as a whole.. then it shouldn't be to much longer
Sparky I am furious. Did you train Pidgenere? Because he just whooped my ass a few times and im scared. what did you do to my pidgy.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."