Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My teacher is way too hands on. He grabs my shoulder and squeezes it and pats me on the back. I'm not sure they are allowed to do that

Forgot to add that he goes out of his way to do this, he will walk across the room to slap my back and grab my shoulder and shake it.

Edit: HE JUST GRABBED THE BACK OF MY NECK AND SHOOK IT LIKE WTF
Last edited by Osiris; Sep 26, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Nice replay, not very good at constructive criticism so you'll have to forgive me if that's not the answer you were expecting.

R.I.P Osiris.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

hi TGS , how are you ? ,,, Nomad can i meet you in game pls , cuz i wanna join TGS and i want to talk to you , you know me right , last week ??
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
My teacher is way too hands on. He grabs my shoulder and squeezes it and pats me on the back. I'm not sure they are allowed to do that

Forgot to add that he goes out of his way to do this, he will walk across the room to slap my back and grab my shoulder and shake it.

My spanish teacher keeps tickling my feet if I have them on the table or at at chair infront of me.

Originally Posted by Sameal View Post
hi TGS , how are you ? ,,, Nomad can i meet you in game pls , cuz i wanna join TGS and i want to talk to you , you know me right , last week ??

Wow, you have potential! After analyzing your sentence structure and your amazingly simplistic (yet genius) post, I can do nothing but say.. welcome.

You have been ..

I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

Dude, my science teacher rubs my back when i fall asleep to get up, like a massage kind of rub. (i kinda wanna sleep more when that happens)

You are too good! So good it hurts my insides.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best

TGS or the quackers...

I just found out how gullible people are today. I told a boy in my class that I would curse him because I had to give him back his table. About 5 minutes later, he returned and begged me to take the curse back. He even offered me money(which I took).
Made my day
:^)
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Why has Sameal not gotten an invite yet??
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.