Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm still going to put my yes in. Welcome back Vraddy.
-----
(Btw structured applications are boring)
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 23, 2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Angry Frenchmen are the worst... Also Ice Coffee is good. I need someone to stop me from drinking it before I put on weight...
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
A world where all the women have sexy red hair. Mmph, Damn.
Saturday is DnD day...
I like the dementia one.
Well, my baseball team scheduled a tournament at Notre Dame this weekend and I completely forgot about that, so I likely won't be able to do it anyways. The games are at 2pm and 8.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Quick update:
3-"Conveniently located one block south of dementia."
1-"Our solitary confinement rooms are VERY accommodating."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
What?...what is going on Everyone knows the worst is the fake batmans.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Meh. Why don't you just spare me the agony and declare de4th's suggestion as the winner already? Hmmp.

Lol, I'm kidding.

But seriously ... Hmmp.

Haha, just joking.

But honestly ... being slightly bipolar sucks.
fl0w
I'll vote for your suggestion, because it occurred to me that a clan named Dementia might exist in the future, and become official, invalidating the "one block" part.

In addition to adding a subtitle, I'm thinking of adding another board moderator as well, since we are allowed to have three. Hawke and Timee, let me know if you're interested.