Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

a Question, How much votes one need for be in the organization?, this is not for be impatient, only a question for read more info about the organization :3
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
We all vote to help staff decide. You will know if you are accepted when kingsta speaks up.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
We all vote to help staff decide. You will know if you are accepted when kingsta speaks up.

ok :), thanks about the Vote and Accepted/Rejected Sistem (n-n)
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
Aikido Team APP
(this freeform app Include basic information in order like the belt and nick)

Nick: JenssonFTW , but you can call me Jen :3

Belt: 3rd Dan BlackBelt

Why You Want To Join In The Team Aikido: I want to join in The Aikido Team because i like this organization and no only for make new friends and be in a organization i want to join for be a best player in Aikido and sub mods.

About You:
My name is Jensson,my GMT is -4, How old are you ? i have 13 years old (yes im young)
im a Normal Soccer player , my favorite matter in the school is the English class, all the day I read English for be progresive in this idiom

Best Abilities in Aikido: In my opinion and experience
1:Saves:In critic moments(outside to dojo by a push and in the air i can force the guy to go with me like in the attached replay named lel,and the tipic saves close of the ground,and the save trolling the adversary without you angran one turn and grab in the other to force the bad move of the adversary giving you the control for save you of the moments like in the replays Dat save men, Dat save 6 ,(the replay Dat save men enter in the Tricks In The Air Section and oblviusly in this section)

2:Tricks In The Air if a men got the shovel or suplex i can broke the move by making a Joint combination , this depends of the case if supended in the air,for the starting suplex i can force the auto fall( idk if all people know how to make this) and in shovel and if the contrincant save close of the ground and throw you in the air, one example of this is in the replay super epic

3:anti-shovels: some times a aikido player meet a shoveler and the shoveler try to win making a "pro shovel". Why pro shovel?:because he yes or yes got the "perfect" shovel in all players including Me and You, yes you the en reading this,and you do specific moves, mostly used the lower shoulders and extend ankles,but the intent of counter can be failed by a random move of the shoveler and in the time you start the tricking for make a forced suplex if you touch the ground. for this case i dont have a replay bacause in my opinion if absurd save a replay of you making a suplex for counter the shoveler or stoping the shoveler.

4: Suplex: im good at suplex, but i dont use that move with a Normal activity only in some Fun cases like the contrincant its close to win and i don a suplex with dificulty and ot of the times i failed likely 70% Lose by trying a Suplex and 30% Win by trying a Suplex, i dont have replays of suplexs

And about the most famous dm in aikido , yes... the hand Dm, some times he can save you or troll you in a critic case, i dont have nothing to say about the wrist dm for me is Neutral to include into an app, and other dm its mostly forced by lift kicks and Decap opener, nothing to say

Skype or Steam: i have skype but i dont speak english only writting sorry about the bad comunication.

Greatest applicant I've ever seen, even better than Neko.
I'm also going to accept this guy in here, as there are clearly no rejections and he really deserves to be here.

Therefore:
Welcome to The Aikido Team JenssonFTW!
OMG , Thanks Kingsta you gived to me a loot of Happyness ,(changing Signature :3 and writting
[TA] )
I don't think lewis would fit in here... he's good, ok
but he's such a child... he's gonna bitch about everything (like he did in my clan, etc)
also he's a hopper, quited piratez to join gen or something like this...

so...

no lewis, thanks, bye
You should be more objective. Subjectivity is not the thing you should use in expressing opinion...
Although I agree with everything you said.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im not good at writing apps but yeah ill try because i wont give up on my goal
My name is Ettiene and my ingame name is ettiene14 but you can call my Ett, im 14 years of age and i live im South Afrika (my GMT is +1). My favourite mods are Aikido based, i play them all including AikidoBigDojo, Runkido, Greykido, normal Aikido and im also really good at all of them. I want to join The Aikido Team because Aikido is what i love and i think if a join Aikido team my skills will get even better. My playing style is holded player but with saved and turnovers i use relaxed (im good at both). Im also like some other mods like Erthth, Wushu, Mushu and sometimes i take a break then i play judo for like 15 Minute or so. I really like the people in Team Aikido and some of them has me fought but like i sed im not good at apps so please forgive me.

* zzz*
No thank you, I don't think you have what it takes to join our ranks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu