Toribash
CONGRATS

Btw, I just hit that number of posts
<---------
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
CozzaKilll you are not welcome here, do not post here again. If you want to know why pm me (trust me members).

I don't know the guy but he is banned and that's that, bom, end of discussion.

Btw I'm glad you guys are actually managing to make a serious story

wut
Seriously? This guy is talking lies about me to everyone, continues to do it with no intention what so ever to stop and he can still post here? He tried to pursuade mystic in the ethr server after you guys left that I was a scammer and he can still post here?

Is this how Ethereal takes care of their members? This is what you call loyalty? Didn't I say '' (trust me members ) '' ?

If he still posts here then I'm out, simple as that. It's not like I want to ban people but I will if I don't have a choice and the leader hasen't yet and I am 100% in the right.

If he's going to continue to post here he can at least apologize to me first, that's what a real leader would force him to do or say gtfo from my clan because you are insulting my members.

wut
Alright so why would you let someone who does that to me post here?

I still don't get it. Why would you let the people with '' those opinions '' post here?

Do I have to just be in this clan with those people and not be able to post in the talk thread of my own clan because those people are here? Of course I threaten to leave if that's my option, do I have a choice?

Inferno you think that's the only time he said something? when he posted that one time? This guy is some super hater stalker, he is mentally ill, don't know what he wants.

wut
Alright fine, If you want an ally who does that to your members and use '' he has been here for a long time '' and '' he's only doing it to one, not all of us '' as an excuse, knock yourselves out.

wut

Obviously you've done something wrong in the past an multiple people have brought this up.
The majority of us don't give a damn so as long as you don't say anything about it it won't be a problem.
geezis chrast man.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Google brought this up. Oh Wolid, google WHY!?

Those banners sucked ass. Still no idea why that dude made a new DSC for no reason.

Dem old school days back when Ethr made up about 20% of the active players on tb.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

3K posts. yay.

no you stupit we don't post "kkk" around here
Nice Inf, more 500 posts do get your Rancounter rank.
Btw, i'm going to 4000 posts ( in this account ). I'm chatterbox... :P
Isolations what? Man get your facts right, I have done nothing wrong and that's why I'm tired of people like that.

You guys sure care a lot about posts
piratez
Congrats inferno, the big 3000. You've spent a lot of time here, you should just lie down or something.
-----
Oh and Sain, happy early 4000 posts. You should probably lie down too for a bit.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 17, 2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS