Toribash
Aikido is serious, why do you think they use it in betting servers?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
if anyone is interested in watchin me play some battlefield 3 and alot of other games go to my live stream at

http://justin.tv/rageoaholic
[-Losing is a lesson we all can learn from]
Sorry for not being active, I should have mentione this before I left, but since school has starte, my mom has taken y laptop. I only managed to get on today because of a schooll project I had to do. I can only get on the pc in the weekends probably. Sorry about that.
Bj, that's my case too but I just get on my phone at night everyday and post/go on the forums.
I'm up for toribash, I'll try my best with the 6fps I get now days on safe mode.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I'm up for toribash, I'll try my best with the 6fps I get now days on safe mode.

Holy fucking tit ass mocro, fix your shit bro, my goodness. It's been like 6 months and your shit isn't oiled up nd ready? go tell your mom to suck someone's dick for money, and buy a new pc.

hell, I'd send you a pc but I have like 30 bucks.
Wait, isn't endorphin the program where you can make animated scenes, make ragdolls do actions and add in objects and scenery, if so I have seen it.